Oh God Vol. T-Mac

He honestly needs to just hang it up. There's no point in risking your livelihood year in year out. He's got way too much mileage on that body formicrofracture surgery to extend his already dwindling career in a positive way. He's no spring chicken like Amare Stoudamire. I pray Gilbert don't endup like this guy

Originally Posted by calibeebee

oh i forgot,
cf_tmac_mr_glass.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come on..........Look, I like to tell jokes at dudes expense, but this is getting just a weee bit tired.

Someone give the guy a break already.
roll.gif
****...If he didnt sprain his ankle evertime he got outtabed we wouldnt be jokin on him all the time

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

microfracture? his career is done.
0f935b0be7228d63eb1c8824858549f2490e12a_t.gif

indifferent.gif
You're pushing it.

%@*@ this. And I thought the Rockets were gonna make noise in the playoffs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Its sad. This is really sad.

I remember the duels this dude used to get into with kobe and vince....

Now he just can't stay healthy. I wish him the best but IMO he needs to just hang it up.

Man I feel sorry for this dude. He needs to take the rest of this season off to rehab and try to get back right.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

At this point you've got to consider your options as to who you can get for him...
Rockets would be lucky to get a bag of skittles for him at this point

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by franchise3

I totally blame the Rockets medical staff.

This dude T-Mac said he hasn't felt right the whole season after the surgery, took some time off on his own accord because of it, came back, and here we are talking about microfracture surgery. How do they not catch this early on? Dude have had to get checked at least three times by doctors this year, and nothing is found. ..until now. Same thing with Yao's broken foot last year, where they all of a sudden caught it.
Well said.

Dudes are soooooo quick to say he has "no heart" yet he's out there playing with MISSING $!%+%!@ CARTILAGE in his knee. Sounds like a dude who has PLENTY of heart to me.
he gets hated on because of his style of play, the game is absolutely easy with this guy, he's kind of a relaxed player, doesn't mean hehas no competitive nature in him, he has a very calm demeanor.

so much hate on tmac, why don't people just wish him a speedy recovery like they would wish for the players from their respective teams.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I totally blame the Rockets medical staff.

This dude T-Mac said he hasn't felt right the whole season after the surgery, took some time off on his own accord because of it, came back, and here we are talking about microfracture surgery. How do they not catch this early on? Dude have had to get checked at least three times by doctors this year, and nothing is found. ..until now. Same thing with Yao's broken foot last year, where they all of a sudden caught it.
9.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

microfracture? his career is done.
0f935b0be7228d63eb1c8824858549f2490e12a_t.gif

indifferent.gif

This has to be the lowest quality gift/video I have ever seen

You are awarded no points... and minus 5 kudos of your profile

Back
Top Bottom