Oh God Vol. T-Mac

Originally Posted by franchise3

I totally blame the Rockets medical staff.

This dude T-Mac said he hasn't felt right the whole season after the surgery, took some time off on his own accord because of it, came back, and here we are talking about microfracture surgery. How do they not catch this early on? Dude have had to get checked at least three times by doctors this year, and nothing is found. ..until now. Same thing with Yao's broken foot last year, where they all of a sudden caught it.
Well said.

Dudes are soooooo quick to say he has "no heart" yet he's out there playing with MISSING $!%+%!@ CARTILAGE in his knee. Sounds like a dude whohas PLENTY of heart to me.

tired.gif
I had such high hopes for this season... And I still do but I'mblinded by being a fan of the rockets.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by franchise3

I totally blame the Rockets medical staff.

This dude T-Mac said he hasn't felt right the whole season after the surgery, took some time off on his own accord because of it, came back, and here we are talking about microfracture surgery. How do they not catch this early on? Dude have had to get checked at least three times by doctors this year, and nothing is found. ..until now. Same thing with Yao's broken foot last year, where they all of a sudden caught it.
Well said.

Dudes are soooooo quick to say he has "no heart" yet he's out there playing with MISSING $!%+%!@ CARTILAGE in his knee. Sounds like a dude who has PLENTY of heart to me.

CO sign my dude but you know the haters will never give him his due. You can tell when they were downplaying a 22 game win streak that pretty much ANYTHINGpositive involving him, the haters here will flip it.

Said it years ago, he's cursed and i TRULY believe that.

Seems like whoever was a HUGE fan of Penny end up with almost the same fate(Tmac, Gilbert, possibly)...who's next?
smh.gif

Honestly, he probably needs to retire. He has not been healthy since his second or so year in Orlando. If you watch old highlight clips of him, compared tonow...its' like watching Roy Jones from the RJ whooping Montell Griffin era to the Roy Jones of now, they just don't have the movement anymore.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

oh i forgot,
cf_tmac_mr_glass.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's classic...And T-Mac's body just can't hold up to the rigor of the NBA. He was blessed with some great skills but even before thevarious injuries, he was never a guy who seemed passionate about basketball. If I were him, I'd seriously just retire and enjoy my life and do whatever itis that he actually enjoys doing...

As one the few T-Mac on here I hope this isn't true.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Jesus. Is it to late to trade him for any value?

I guess Von Wafer can shine again. Didn't we do better with t mac not in the starting line up?

[h1]McGrady scratched from Rockets' lineup tonight[/h1] [h2]MRI reveals no new injury for veteran guard[/h2]

Rockets guard Tracy McGrady has been ruled out of tonight's game against the Sacramento Kings because of on-going problems with his left knee.

McGrady underwent an MRI examination that revealed no new injury or other changes since previous tests and diagnoses, the Rockets announced Wednesday. The Rockets said holding him out of tonight's game was a "precautionary" measure.

McGrady has missed 16 games this season while trying to rehabilitate his knee after last May's surgery. He played in seven of eight games since returning from two weeks of conditioning, missing one with a sprained ankle. He made 1 of 9 shots Monday in the loss in Milwaukee.

McGrady is averaging 15.6 points per game, making a career-low 38.8 percent of his shots.

http://www.chron.com/disp...ports/bk/bkn/6258863.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At this point you've got to consider your options as to who you can get for him...there are always others

Its sad. This is really sad.

I remember the duels this dude used to get into with kobe and vince....

Now he just can't stay healthy. I wish him the best but IMO he needs to just hang it up.

Back
Top Bottom