Oh hell naw

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Spoiler [+]
9c116a6a142274dd0aaba8408f60603ff643fe7d_r.jpg
laugh.gif

i know that feel bro

it happened to me once when I was at school which is located where a lot of hipsters and gays live.

When I was in HS my friend did this at the mall. This boy yelled out "Damn she got %*+!" and a dude turned around.

Originally Posted by hotboy

She probably just had brest cancer... thats why she was flatchested stupid

Didn't know a 5 o'clock shadow was a symptom of breast cancer

I feel your pain. Sometimes I fast forward pr0n and I'm checking out dat mass only to realize it belonged to the guy.
indifferent.gif

yo u know when you have the thread topic highlighted to see what the thread was about, and you just clicked next for the next page, well i pressed back on my browser just to open this thread...damn cmon man

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I feel your pain. Sometimes I fast forward pr0n and I'm checking out dat mass only to realize it belonged to the guy.
indifferent.gif

bringing out the ayo in everyone. don't know that feel brah

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So I was driving back to work and I see this girl, nice long hair, tight pants with a nice little mass with a sexy walk, I slow down so I can see how the chesticles are looking and I see just flatness so I go and look at her face and I see a little darkness around her cheeks and then I realize I was checking out a damn guy!!! I drive off so quick and my stomach was all queasy. I didn't check out a girl the rest of the day. Feelsbadman.

Hayyy

2962o3l.gif

2z6tusm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom