Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Miller's Crossing

Funny, that's a movie that was on my radar. I'm lightweight upset/kind of happy someone else had this one on their list.

Damn. I picked Miller's Crossing and the same moment switched it to Boyz N Tha Hood thinking...I can get this later. smdh

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Miller's Crossing

Funny, that's a movie that was on my radar. I'm lightweight upset/kind of happy someone else had this one on their list.

Damn. I picked Miller's Crossing and the same moment switched it to Boyz N Tha Hood thinking...I can get this later. smdh

5th-element.bmp

70478-emmanuel_zorg_fifth_element.jpg

Korben-the-fifth-element-462516_640_372.jpg

4._THE_FIFTH_ELEMENT.jpg

Leeloo-the-fifth-element-1742829-360-339.jpg

I will forever be grateful to the fifth element. Thank you for the slutty Holoween costume girls wear every year. May they continue to wear it into the next decade

292935137_40eedb42c3.jpg
286091621_54b35d4d83.jpg

5th-element.bmp

70478-emmanuel_zorg_fifth_element.jpg

Korben-the-fifth-element-462516_640_372.jpg

4._THE_FIFTH_ELEMENT.jpg

Leeloo-the-fifth-element-1742829-360-339.jpg

I will forever be grateful to the fifth element. Thank you for the slutty Holoween costume girls wear every year. May they continue to wear it into the next decade

292935137_40eedb42c3.jpg
286091621_54b35d4d83.jpg

And sci-fi is now almost a wasteland... Westerns are getting close too... Still a handful that are worth a damn, but not many..

And sci-fi is now almost a wasteland... Westerns are getting close too... Still a handful that are worth a damn, but not many..

There's still at least one BIG sci-fi title out there. I'm sure it'll be gone soon, though.

There's still at least one BIG sci-fi title out there. I'm sure it'll be gone soon, though.

I know another sci fi but I'm not sure how big I would claim it is. Has some boring parts but I really enjoyed the ending.

I was thinking about a 70's draft and it would be unreal. So much potential. The 90's had more quality flicks than I remembered though. Nobody has picked a bad movie yet and I don't think anyone will except for the last 6 or so westerns

I know another sci fi but I'm not sure how big I would claim it is. Has some boring parts but I really enjoyed the ending.

I was thinking about a 70's draft and it would be unreal. So much potential. The 90's had more quality flicks than I remembered though. Nobody has picked a bad movie yet and I don't think anyone will except for the last 6 or so westerns

From my tally, there's still about 25-30 very solid picks left. The 9th and 10th round are gonna be interesting, so I'm glad we have the utility picks.
If someone takes my sci-fi flick, I'm actually going to be somewhat happy because IMO, the film is very underrated.

From my tally, there's still about 25-30 very solid picks left. The 9th and 10th round are gonna be interesting, so I'm glad we have the utility picks.
If someone takes my sci-fi flick, I'm actually going to be somewhat happy because IMO, the film is very underrated.

5th Round Picks
49. Illmaticsoul - White Men Can't Jump
50. Noskey - Pi
51. JohnnyRed - Miller's Crossing
52. MrONegative - The Lion King
53. Dirk - Dead Man
54. Dub - The 5th Element
55. CP - The Rock
56. Venom - Armageddon
57. Big J - Back to the Future III
58. Prime - A Few Good Men
59. JPZ - Edward Scissorhands