Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ok...first of all, I'm moving Titanic from UTL to Drama.

With the 56th pick in the NT movie draft, I'll select...

Armageddon

as sci-fi

Ok...first of all, I'm moving Titanic from UTL to Drama.

With the 56th pick in the NT movie draft, I'll select...

Armageddon

as sci-fi

Damn it Venom 
laugh.gif

It wasn't my initial pick, I had another pick typed in and then it popped into my head
pimp.gif

love the movie, always gets me a little teary eyed...damn Aerosmith song

It wasn't my initial pick, I had another pick typed in and then it popped into my head
pimp.gif

love the movie, always gets me a little teary eyed...damn Aerosmith song

Watched the 2004 film 'Troy' today....

Rated 55% on Rotten Tomatoes (best website ever by the way) but DAMN I thought it should have been rated a lot higher. The battle scenes were #**$@%$ amazing. I mean damn, they kicked it off right away with Brad Pitt taking down that big #*!*!@... and then the scene where Achilles battles Hector
eek.gif
. Hector just knew he was doomed
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
... he sorted out ALL his affairs. Said goodbye to his father, brother, wife, baby... made sure his wife had a safe place to go when Troy was sacked... he even pleaded to Achilles to go through with a proper burial, the whole 12-day ritual bit when one of them was killed (it's obvious he was just talking about himself though
laugh.gif
) and Achilles just gives him the 
indifferent.gif
and says "I'm going to rip out your eyes, ears, and nose, so when you go down to hell they all know "that is the idiot who thought he killed Achilles"...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brad Pitt and Eric Bana were great. I thought Diane Kruger was just average though.

9/10

Watched the 2004 film 'Troy' today....

Rated 55% on Rotten Tomatoes (best website ever by the way) but DAMN I thought it should have been rated a lot higher. The battle scenes were #**$@%$ amazing. I mean damn, they kicked it off right away with Brad Pitt taking down that big #*!*!@... and then the scene where Achilles battles Hector
eek.gif
. Hector just knew he was doomed
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
... he sorted out ALL his affairs. Said goodbye to his father, brother, wife, baby... made sure his wife had a safe place to go when Troy was sacked... he even pleaded to Achilles to go through with a proper burial, the whole 12-day ritual bit when one of them was killed (it's obvious he was just talking about himself though
laugh.gif
) and Achilles just gives him the 
indifferent.gif
and says "I'm going to rip out your eyes, ears, and nose, so when you go down to hell they all know "that is the idiot who thought he killed Achilles"...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brad Pitt and Eric Bana were great. I thought Diane Kruger was just average though.

9/10

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For my 5th pick, I select Back to the Future: Part 3, mark it as my western.
laugh.gif
 If I hadn't picked up Tombstone, I would have gone that route as well.
As for Troy, it's one of those films I enjoy, but feel embarrassed to tell people I like. It falls into what I recently coined, "The Devil Wears Prada" category.

And even though she looked dirty the entire film, I fell in love with Rose Byrne. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For my 5th pick, I select Back to the Future: Part 3, mark it as my western.
laugh.gif
 If I hadn't picked up Tombstone, I would have gone that route as well.
As for Troy, it's one of those films I enjoy, but feel embarrassed to tell people I like. It falls into what I recently coined, "The Devil Wears Prada" category.

And even though she looked dirty the entire film, I fell in love with Rose Byrne. 
embarassed.gif

Gotta go Sci-Fi here with my fifth round pick...

edward%255Bpster.jpg

My Draft
Crime - Reservoir Dogs
Drama - American History X
Utility - Malcolm X
Sports - Jerry Maguire
Sci-Fi - Edward Scissorhands
Comedy
Horror
Action
Western
Utility