Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm up. With an assist from Prime on one of my fav movies that I COMPLETELY forgot, .....From Dusk Til Dawn, horror/thriller.

I'm up. With an assist from Prime on one of my fav movies that I COMPLETELY forgot, .....From Dusk Til Dawn, horror/thriller.

QT, Robert Rodriguez, Clooney as a bad @#$, Keitel, Cheech......yes, ABSOLUTELY. Must see, unedited. Oh, and Salma IN HER PRIME in a bikini. You're welcome.

QT, Robert Rodriguez, Clooney as a bad @#$, Keitel, Cheech......yes, ABSOLUTELY. Must see, unedited. Oh, and Salma IN HER PRIME in a bikini. You're welcome.

laugh.gif
you still mad about that damn Vampire genre?
laugh.gif

In the 90's its alright, in the 2000's I'm not tryna see one of you guys takin New Moon in the first round.
30t6p3b.gif

In the 90's its alright, in the 2000's I'm not tryna see one of you guys takin New Moon in the first round.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll def. check it out next time it's on IFC then.

With Dub over his post limit, he has asked me to make public his next selection:

Spoiler [+]
I'm going with Benny Blanco from the Bronx

carlito's way as crime. gonna movie the green mile to utility

I'll def. check it out next time it's on IFC then.

With Dub over his post limit, he has asked me to make public his next selection:

Spoiler [+]
I'm going with Benny Blanco from the Bronx

carlito's way as crime. gonna movie the green mile to utility

Back
Top Bottom