Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm not sure what to think of this... :rolleyes

New Adult Swim series premiering Aug 7th @ 11PM ET called Black Jesus. It's about Jesus living in present day Compton on a daily mission to spread love & kindness throughout the neighborhood, with the help of his small but loyal group of down on their luck followers.

It comes from Aaron McGruder of The Boondocks fame.

I'm not sure what to think of this... :rolleyes

New Adult Swim series premiering Aug 7th @ 11PM ET called Black Jesus. It's about Jesus living in present day Compton on a daily mission to spread love & kindness throughout the neighborhood, with the help of his small but loyal group of down on their luck followers.

It comes from Aaron McGruder of The Boondocks fame.
It's probably just me but in between the time there were no new eps of The Boondocks adult swim got wild inappropriate with some of their new live action shows and cartoons :lol:

Stuff like this while can be seen as corny or even offensive get the pass cuz they've revved up their sarcasm and satire.

Married on FX was ******* hilarious.

Just the absurdity of the situations alone just had me like :wow: :lol: Son pulling simp moves for his sort of mistress.

Funnier than You're The Worst.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ my previous post
roll.gif

I need to watch Married. I'm a fan of Kitty from Arrested Development and she's looking good in those framily commercials.

Just the absurdity of the situations alone just had me like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Son pulling simp moves for his sort of mistress.

I like Married more than You're The Worst too.

The smidgen of side boob in YTW was appreciated though.

They were really pushing the limits with the sex scenes in YTW.
laugh.gif

Just the absurdity of the situations alone just had me like :wow: :lol: Son pulling simp moves for his sort of mistress.

I like Married more than You're The Worst too.

The smidgen of side boob in YTW was appreciated though.

They were really pushing the limits with the sex scenes in YTW. :lol:
YTW wasn't even like a comedy to me. It was like a good day in the life type show with a little humor. Can't really think what else I could compare it to yet. Yeah the sex scene parts really pushed it. Felt like a rated R movie :lol: Especially the whole did you just spit stuff.

I like Nat Faxon, Judy Greer and Jenny Slate, and the Married pilot was like a four out of 10 for me.

I watched You're the Worst on accident, and I thought it was exponentially funnier. I'm sure it will end up being super cliche, but there was some wonderful dialogue.

Last edited:

Just caught this today! It is Clever as hell.
Dude said..
"Keep it on the cheap, get her some flip flops or something, some flip flops and a sandwich"

Nat Foxon is dope-Just watched a movie with him and Steve Carrell and Sam Rockwell called THE WAY WAY BACK, good *** movie.
Judy Greer, his wife, man she's sexy

Want a Dope hidden gem?
Just add Crackle, which is free. I have it on my Roku, but try online too, or Apple TV. Or smart phones in the App Store

Last edited:
Grand budapest is outstanding. best movie of the year. acting x visuals x storyline..amazing.

Btw YTW > Married, so far.

maybe because im in love with the lead actress in YTW tho lol.

but the potential is far greater with Married. YTW seems like a tv version of Friends With benefits.

Last edited:

but the potential is far greater with Married. FTW seems like a tv version of Friends With benefits.

I like both shows, Judy Greer can receive the pipe

but the potential is far greater with Married. FTW seems like a tv version of Friends With benefits.

I like both shows, Judy Greer can receive the pipe
Yeah Judy Greer really does it for me for some reason. Her and Leslie Mann.

They're like super AWGs but still got sex appeal.
Started a few eps of this anime show called Death Note per a friends recommendation. Pretty interesting so far.
Great story. At the halfway mark there is a hiccup.

I preferred reading it as a manga though.

watching Married. While I think there is an oversaturation of crude comedy on our airwaves, this one is pretty good. I like the cast. 

Plus, this little jewish women got me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom