Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Tonight. Is the sequel really that bad?

1719276598324.png

Exorcist II, Halloween 5 and this walk into a bar....

Off top without looking up names….

Crawl Space
Battle of Bastards
Hardhomme
The Nightman Cometh
Blackwater
Pine Barrens
Who Shot JR
Made in America
Boys season 2 finale

Zero chance. Part 1 made a billi and is the highest grossing R rated film of all time. Plus Lady Gaga has a huge fanbase. People forget how big a hit that movie was because it was Pre Covid :lol:
Isn’t it a SING SONG though? That for me parks it specifically on the TV surfing list on off top.
Last Musical I intentionally watched was Demon Barber and even though I enjoyed it, I’m not looking for that experience again.

Isn’t it a SING SONG though? That for me parks it specifically on the TV surfing list on off top.
Last Musical I intentionally watched was Demon Barber and even though I enjoyed it, I’m not looking for that experience again.
It's a jukebox musical. All cover songs. Like the "What the world needs now" in the teaser. This won't be Singin in the Rain or The Greatest Showman if that's what you are afraid of. :lol: Yall need to quit doubting Joaquin. :smh:

I read recently that Aaliyah signed on for the Matrix sequels prior to her death.

Y’all know a lot more than I do: what would her role have been? I’m unfamiliar with the series.

Back
Top Bottom