Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

He was, it's an awesome movie all around; fantastically acted by everyone. Some of the prison scenes are
eek.gif

I've never seen My Left Foot either, but after reading the description I could only imagine how awesome of an acting job that must've been. Definitely adding that one to the wish list.

He was, it's an awesome movie all around; fantastically acted by everyone. Some of the prison scenes are
eek.gif

I've never seen My Left Foot either, but after reading the description I could only imagine how awesome of an acting job that must've been. Definitely adding that one to the wish list.

yeah for sure. I'm not even exaggerating. I have read that it might be the best acting performance in modern film

yeah for sure. I'm not even exaggerating. I have read that it might be the best acting performance in modern film

His performance in My Left Foot is one of the best I've ever seen.

Its almost shocking how good he is, I'm constantly amazed.

His performance in My Left Foot is one of the best I've ever seen.

Its almost shocking how good he is, I'm constantly amazed.

Why reboot Batman fresh off what Christopher Nolan has done with it? Let that %%+# marinate for awhile.

Why reboot Batman fresh off what Christopher Nolan has done with it? Let that %%+# marinate for awhile.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

my jaw was on the floor when I read it, unreal...

Justice League I don't think is being rushed, 2013 release date, they have time to make it work, but a new batman is inexcusable

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

my jaw was on the floor when I read it, unreal...

Justice League I don't think is being rushed, 2013 release date, they have time to make it work, but a new batman is inexcusable

By the time Batman 3 even comes out on DVD...they might be shooting Batman 1 again...again.
indifferent.gif
So there's just no rules anymore.

And then I hear, because of all the hype X-Men: First Class is getting, they're gonna push X4 and X5...and have two X-Men series running at the same time, one in the past, one in the present.

By the time Batman 3 even comes out on DVD...they might be shooting Batman 1 again...again.
indifferent.gif
So there's just no rules anymore.

And then I hear, because of all the hype X-Men: First Class is getting, they're gonna push X4 and X5...and have two X-Men series running at the same time, one in the past, one in the present.

Back
Top Bottom