Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

There was already a JLA movie that was in the works and damn near production a couple years back. If not for the writer's strike they'd probably be working on a sequel right now.
I'm not surprised that they are already planning another Batman film after TDKR. However, announcing it so blatantly, when TDKR hasn't even started production yet, was an interesting move.

IMO, Green Lantern is going to be a huge litmus test for future DC projects. It seems that Warner Bros. is basically going move forward with the Flash and Wonder Woman no matter what, but it would be tough for me to approve any future projects if Green Lantern flops.

There was already a JLA movie that was in the works and damn near production a couple years back. If not for the writer's strike they'd probably be working on a sequel right now.
I'm not surprised that they are already planning another Batman film after TDKR. However, announcing it so blatantly, when TDKR hasn't even started production yet, was an interesting move.

IMO, Green Lantern is going to be a huge litmus test for future DC projects. It seems that Warner Bros. is basically going move forward with the Flash and Wonder Woman no matter what, but it would be tough for me to approve any future projects if Green Lantern flops.

I swear that writer's strike set movies back a decade. It's like the rise of piracy, cgi and then that made this last decade what it was. And maybe this one, what it will be.
30t6p3b.gif

It's gonna work though. I know when all the hype and promotion happen, if it doesn't smell like Wolverine, I'll end up seeing it. 
tired.gif

I swear that writer's strike set movies back a decade. It's like the rise of piracy, cgi and then that made this last decade what it was. And maybe this one, what it will be.
30t6p3b.gif

It's gonna work though. I know when all the hype and promotion happen, if it doesn't smell like Wolverine, I'll end up seeing it. 
tired.gif

Kev, I got Mildred Pierce on DVR, I'll get to it.
pimp.gif
Watching.....what is this........About Last Night or something, a new one, Sam Worthington, Eva, Keira, its a Closer rip off so far. 90 minutes, eh why not?
laugh.gif

Kev, I got Mildred Pierce on DVR, I'll get to it.
pimp.gif
Watching.....what is this........About Last Night or something, a new one, Sam Worthington, Eva, Keira, its a Closer rip off so far. 90 minutes, eh why not?
laugh.gif

Monsters Inc 2 is now being called Monsters University and will be a prequel with Mike and Sully back in school and how they became best friends, will be out mid 2012

Monsters Inc 2 is now being called Monsters University and will be a prequel with Mike and Sully back in school and how they became best friends, will be out mid 2012

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm sure it will be good, but I kind of expected/wanted it to be set years later and Boo is older

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm sure it will be good, but I kind of expected/wanted it to be set years later and Boo is older

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I guess I'll just put in the final pick tomorrow.. nos is the last one left before me right?

Yes, correct. He usually checks in at night, maybe PM him and get hold of him.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I guess I'll just put in the final pick tomorrow.. nos is the last one left before me right?

Yes, correct. He usually checks in at night, maybe PM him and get hold of him.

Just got back from one of those theaters where you sit down and eat.... so #**%**! tight 
pimp.gif

Saw True Grit for the second time.... enjoyed it a lot more the second time through. If y'all thought it was well done but not as entertaining as you'd like the first time you saw it (like me) I'd consider giving it a second showing.

Steak, baked potato, corn and a cherry slushie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Just got back from one of those theaters where you sit down and eat.... so #**%**! tight 
pimp.gif

Saw True Grit for the second time.... enjoyed it a lot more the second time through. If y'all thought it was well done but not as entertaining as you'd like the first time you saw it (like me) I'd consider giving it a second showing.

Steak, baked potato, corn and a cherry slushie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

I just got home... an hour earlier than my class was supposed to get out 
pimp.gif
I'm gonna eat dinner and figure out my last pick now. Be back soon.

I just got home... an hour earlier than my class was supposed to get out 
pimp.gif
I'm gonna eat dinner and figure out my last pick now. Be back soon.

Spread is a guilty pleasure flick of mine. Primarily because my lone goal in life is to have a well-to-do woman support me for no real reason.

The American Dream, I say.

Spread is a guilty pleasure flick of mine. Primarily because my lone goal in life is to have a well-to-do woman support me for no real reason.

The American Dream, I say.

Back
Top Bottom