Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by MrONegative

of course yuku dies right when I post
^ and I thought it was gonna go 2nd or 3rd tbh.
nerd.gif

if I was playing it would have been my first pick

Originally Posted by MrONegative

of course yuku dies right when I post
^ and I thought it was gonna go 2nd or 3rd tbh.
nerd.gif

if I was playing it would have been my first pick

I have no idea what goes for a western anymore. If I would have known There Will Be Blood or No Country for Old Men would be considered westerns I may have made another selection.
I know you can basically rationalize any movie with certain similar themes as a western, but IMO, if it doesn't have gunfights, saloons, and cowboys, it ain't a western.

But I digress, solid picks by everyone so far.

I have no idea what goes for a western anymore. If I would have known There Will Be Blood or No Country for Old Men would be considered westerns I may have made another selection.
I know you can basically rationalize any movie with certain similar themes as a western, but IMO, if it doesn't have gunfights, saloons, and cowboys, it ain't a western.

But I digress, solid picks by everyone so far.

Good pick Venom.

Dub, you did me proud
pimp.gif
I just hope the voters dont discount foreign movies like the 90's draft... 
nerd.gif
Anyways, I hereby retake the position of chairman of my draft committee. Thank you again to Dub for filling in.

Good pick Venom.

Dub, you did me proud
pimp.gif
I just hope the voters dont discount foreign movies like the 90's draft... 
nerd.gif
Anyways, I hereby retake the position of chairman of my draft committee. Thank you again to Dub for filling in.

gotcha dude

%#+% what round it is that movie is awesome. went to the theater blazed as hell, got mad when i saw subtitles, and left very happy

Back
Top Bottom