Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

gotcha dude

%#+% what round it is that movie is awesome. went to the theater blazed as hell, got mad when i saw subtitles, and left very happy

laugh.gif
Johnny waits around all day, his two picks come up and he dips.

my favorite show ever is the simpsons but i think king of the hill is th emost consistent cartoon ever

my favorite show ever is the simpsons but i think king of the hill is th emost consistent cartoon ever

Futurama > KotH. And I love both. I didnt pick up on a lot of stuff Futurama did when I was young, but the show is still fresh and hilarious to this day. Almost everything Zapp says/does is hilarious.

Futurama > KotH. And I love both. I didnt pick up on a lot of stuff Futurama did when I was young, but the show is still fresh and hilarious to this day. Almost everything Zapp says/does is hilarious.

agreed

but consistebt wise its better vuz new eps werent all that but i want someone to guess

what r the two best futurama eps

agreed

but consistebt wise its better vuz new eps werent all that but i want someone to guess

what r the two best futurama eps

Son how drunk are you? 
laugh.gif
I say Futurama's better because the early episodes of KotH never kept me interested or made me laugh. They def kept getting better and better as the seasons went on, but Futurama was hilarious from the start. I dont count the new eps really...
ohwell.gif

Anyways, my 2 favorite are 'War is the H-Word' and 'Fry & the Slurm Factory.' The episode where they find Fry's old dog was also amazing; a close 3rd.

Son how drunk are you? 
laugh.gif
I say Futurama's better because the early episodes of KotH never kept me interested or made me laugh. They def kept getting better and better as the seasons went on, but Futurama was hilarious from the start. I dont count the new eps really...
ohwell.gif

Anyways, my 2 favorite are 'War is the H-Word' and 'Fry & the Slurm Factory.' The episode where they find Fry's old dog was also amazing; a close 3rd.

Gave up on the draft?
laugh.gif

The best was the one where he gets those tapeworms and gets dumb smart and the one where he sees what happened to his brother after he went missing. Oh and there was this new one where they get a time machine that was as good or better than anything they done before.

Snu Snu ep gets a co-sign too.

Gave up on the draft?
laugh.gif

The best was the one where he gets those tapeworms and gets dumb smart and the one where he sees what happened to his brother after he went missing. Oh and there was this new one where they get a time machine that was as good or better than anything they done before.

Snu Snu ep gets a co-sign too.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Son how drunk are you? 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Futurama_4x07_JB_033.JPG
tumblr_krsvbuIKbu1qzdec8.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

Son how drunk are you? 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Futurama_4x07_JB_033.JPG
tumblr_krsvbuIKbu1qzdec8.jpg

NT Film Draft (2000-2010)

Round 1

1. jrp - Gladiator

2.JPZ - No Country for Old Men

3. Nowitness - Cidade de Deus

4. illmatic - 3:10 to Yuma

5. kool - The Departed

6. Shaun - Gangs Of New York

7. PRIME - Kill Bill

8. Kev - Adaptation

9. CP - Inglourious Basterds

10. Nos - El laberinto del fauno

11. MrO - There Will Be Blood

12. Licensed - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

13. venom - Blow

14. Johnny

NT Film Draft (2000-2010)

Round 1

1. jrp - Gladiator

2.JPZ - No Country for Old Men

3. Nowitness - Cidade de Deus

4. illmatic - 3:10 to Yuma

5. kool - The Departed

6. Shaun - Gangs Of New York

7. PRIME - Kill Bill

8. Kev - Adaptation

9. CP - Inglourious Basterds

10. Nos - El laberinto del fauno

11. MrO - There Will Be Blood

12. Licensed - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

13. venom - Blow

14. Johnny

This is why Futurama is the best cartoon ever. Everyone has different favorites 
pimp.gif
Luck of the Fryish is somewhere in the 4-5 range for me. Another amazingly written episode.

This is why Futurama is the best cartoon ever. Everyone has different favorites 
pimp.gif
Luck of the Fryish is somewhere in the 4-5 range for me. Another amazingly written episode.

Aight, so my favs were called 'Parasites Lost,' that same 'Luck of the Fryrish,' 'The Late Philip J. Fry' and 'Amazon Women in the Mood.'
parasites-lost.jpg

fry-time-travels_556x314.jpg

206085.jpg

I forgot about the Slurm one though. So classic.

Aight, so my favs were called 'Parasites Lost,' that same 'Luck of the Fryrish,' 'The Late Philip J. Fry' and 'Amazon Women in the Mood.'
parasites-lost.jpg

fry-time-travels_556x314.jpg

206085.jpg

I forgot about the Slurm one though. So classic.

Back
Top Bottom