Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Great pick.  I actually had it typed out last night as my pick, and then changed my mind last second. 

MrO
Noskey
CP
Kev

comin up

I thought this was the best modern sci-fi film I've seen. It's in all the details you find every time you watch....and that ending.
tumblr_libuqj8Hrk1qzjmyuo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgshki1YMJ1qb92rfo1_500.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_li99hjNG9o1qdqsyio1_500.jpg

I thought this was the best modern sci-fi film I've seen. It's in all the details you find every time you watch....and that ending.
tumblr_libuqj8Hrk1qzjmyuo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgshki1YMJ1qb92rfo1_500.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_li99hjNG9o1qdqsyio1_500.jpg

Alright, this was a tough choice. Have so many different films I could go with and be happy about, but be upset about since none will be left the next time my turn comes around. I decided to go with what is one man's most celebrated film of the last decade. His magnum opus of sports movies. The film that took home 4 Oscar awards: Best Director, Best Film, Best Actress and Best Supporting Actor.

With my 2nd selection, I choose a movie that should have been off the board already,

Spoiler [+]

Alright, this was a tough choice. Have so many different films I could go with and be happy about, but be upset about since none will be left the next time my turn comes around. I decided to go with what is one man's most celebrated film of the last decade. His magnum opus of sports movies. The film that took home 4 Oscar awards: Best Director, Best Film, Best Actress and Best Supporting Actor.

With my 2nd selection, I choose a movie that should have been off the board already,

Spoiler [+]

Round 2

15. Johnny - The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

16. venom - The Dark Knight

17. LiCeNseD To BaLL - Memento

18. MrO - Children of Men

19. Nos - Million Dollar Baby

20. CP -Inception

21. Kev - 

22. PRIME - 

23. Shaun - 

24. kool - 

25. illmatic - 

26. Nowitness - 

27.JPZ - 

28. jrp - 

Round 2

20. CP -Inception

21. Kev - 

22. PRIME - 

23. Shaun - 

24. kool - 

25. illmatic - 

26. Nowitness - 

27.JPZ - 

28. jrp - 

Thank you guys for running that round by round stuff, helps me out a lot when I need to update the main page. 

Great pick on Million Dollar Baby, when this thread opened, I listed it under one that I had no seen yet even though my wife had begged me to watch it forever.  Finally I sat down with her and watched it, and it was excellent. 
Children of Men, I have not gotten too yet, but I have it on my ever lengthy list of movies to get to. 
frown.gif

Thank you guys for running that round by round stuff, helps me out a lot when I need to update the main page. 

Great pick on Million Dollar Baby, when this thread opened, I listed it under one that I had no seen yet even though my wife had begged me to watch it forever.  Finally I sat down with her and watched it, and it was excellent. 
Children of Men, I have not gotten too yet, but I have it on my ever lengthy list of movies to get to. 
frown.gif

Damn I thought children of men would be rthere for my pick smh.......great pick

Damn I thought children of men would be rthere for my pick smh.......great pick

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what are the categories again, I always seem to forget...smh

Venom
Sports
Drama---Blow
Comedy
Horror/Thriller
Crime
Sci-Fi
Action---The Dark Knight
Western
Utility
Utility

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what are the categories again, I always seem to forget...smh

Venom
Sports
Drama---Blow
Comedy
Horror/Thriller
Crime
Sci-Fi
Action---The Dark Knight
Western
Utility
Utility

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Round 2

20. CP -Inception

21. Kev - 

22. PRIME - 

23. Shaun - 

24. kool - 

25. illmatic - 

26. Nowitness - 

27.JPZ - 

28. jrp - 

Right now Kev is online, Shaun is online, Prime is one phone call away, Ill is online, Johnny, JRP, MrO, Noskey and LTB ALL online.  We need PM's to Dirk, Kool and JPZ (I'll send him an email) and we could be 14 for 14 online, round 2 and 3 are gonna go with the quickness.  Can someone PM Kool and Dirk for me please?  I'll get hold of Prime and JPZ. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Round 2

20. CP -Inception

21. Kev - 

22. PRIME - 

23. Shaun - 

24. kool - 

25. illmatic - 

26. Nowitness - 

27.JPZ - 

28. jrp - 

Right now Kev is online, Shaun is online, Prime is one phone call away, Ill is online, Johnny, JRP, MrO, Noskey and LTB ALL online.  We need PM's to Dirk, Kool and JPZ (I'll send him an email) and we could be 14 for 14 online, round 2 and 3 are gonna go with the quickness.  Can someone PM Kool and Dirk for me please?  I'll get hold of Prime and JPZ. 

Back
Top Bottom