Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I figured Into the Wild would stick around for my next pick.

Guarantee I know where illmatic goes with this.
You were probably right, but with the amount of crime films deteriorating (The Departed, Memento, Cidade de Deus and No Country for Old Men), I had to swoop Infernal Affairs ASAP.

I figured Into the Wild would stick around for my next pick.

Guarantee I know where illmatic goes with this.
You were probably right, but with the amount of crime films deteriorating (The Departed, Memento, Cidade de Deus and No Country for Old Men), I had to swoop Infernal Affairs ASAP.

Originally Posted by dland24

I wish I would have participated in this. Looks fun.
If you can, we could use a judge at the end, cast your vote and what not as to who has the best 10 man roster.  Just follow along if you're cool with that.  Also have the OP updated with all the picks in spoilers, so you can track who has what. 

Originally Posted by dland24

I wish I would have participated in this. Looks fun.
If you can, we could use a judge at the end, cast your vote and what not as to who has the best 10 man roster.  Just follow along if you're cool with that.  Also have the OP updated with all the picks in spoilers, so you can track who has what. 

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

CP, check your inbox, I may not be here most of the night and just in case need to message you my picks...
I got you, and it's no problem at all. 

CP, check your inbox, I may not be here most of the night and just in case need to message you my picks...
I got you, and it's no problem at all. 

I wish I picked one of the other two movies I was considering over Requiem.
Requiem is a great pick, i just think it could of fallen to you in another round. 
If it makes you feel any better (probably wont
laugh.gif
)... it was one of my top 2 horror/thriller selections. 

Amazing directing by Aronofsky. 
pimp.gif

I wish I picked one of the other two movies I was considering over Requiem.
Requiem is a great pick, i just think it could of fallen to you in another round. 
If it makes you feel any better (probably wont
laugh.gif
)... it was one of my top 2 horror/thriller selections. 

Amazing directing by Aronofsky. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

PRIME1984 wrote:
With my second round pick I select:

The Social Network, can this be considered modern day sci-fi?   If not drama.

No way.

The Social Network is a Drama through and through, Matrix is a Sci Fi, TSN is not.

If this draft took place 40 years ago it would be considered Sci-Fi.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

PRIME1984 wrote:
With my second round pick I select:

The Social Network, can this be considered modern day sci-fi?   If not drama.

No way.

The Social Network is a Drama through and through, Matrix is a Sci Fi, TSN is not.

If this draft took place 40 years ago it would be considered Sci-Fi.
laugh.gif

^
Nice.  We're set for a good run if Dirk comes thru, you and JRP are on deck (twice) Dirk again, then I have Ill's pick in already, round 3 would go all the way back down to Kool if we can get Dirk in.  Good 6-7 pick run. 
smokin.gif

^
Nice.  We're set for a good run if Dirk comes thru, you and JRP are on deck (twice) Dirk again, then I have Ill's pick in already, round 3 would go all the way back down to Kool if we can get Dirk in.  Good 6-7 pick run. 
smokin.gif

Mou gaan dou aka Infernal Affairs (Crime)

Another really good movie I forgot about. It does a good amount of things better than Departed. 
Never caught the sequel though...slackin.

Mou gaan dou aka Infernal Affairs (Crime)

Another really good movie I forgot about. It does a good amount of things better than Departed. 
Never caught the sequel though...slackin.

Back
Top Bottom