Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Vendetta was my next pick... Damn.

Yup. 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Guess I never stood a chance.

Eh. I would have more of a reaction if the judging criteria wasn't so random. As pointed out, CP took home Comedy in one ballot with American Pie in the last round.

I'm pretty sure that when this goes to General someone is going to hype up Training Day over The Departed.

They'll hype Training Day over damn near everything...

Really, really good... But there's a ton of movies available on par with it. JRP playing to his audience.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  JRP just made a lot of new friends I see. 

I knew the second I saw V....Kev would be responding to that.  I too needed a moment to compose myself. 

And I DEF thought Training would slide a while.  @#$% this place. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  JRP just made a lot of new friends I see. 

I knew the second I saw V....Kev would be responding to that.  I too needed a moment to compose myself. 

And I DEF thought Training would slide a while.  @#$% this place. 
laugh.gif

They'll hype Training Day over damn near everything...

Really, really good... But there's a ton of movies available on par with it. JRP playing to his audience.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CP1708

JRP selects Training Day, Crime

2sb4y3a.gif

!#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU!
You can't possibly be that upset...there are so many greater movies than that from the last decade...
and i own the movie, its great...but just saying...

I am. I love the movie, it's one of my favorites, and was hoping it would slide to me in the next round (4) because it's not a movie that usually jumps out at people. Along with that, it's not a movie that you'd expect to go anytime soon with all the other movies on the board still. To see my main sleeper go so soon, feels bad man
frown.gif

Only + is that JRP is gonna miss a bunch of other movies that are 1st/2nd rounders and take a hit in the final judge voting, I hope.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CP1708

JRP selects Training Day, Crime

2sb4y3a.gif

!#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU !#%+ YOU!
You can't possibly be that upset...there are so many greater movies than that from the last decade...
and i own the movie, its great...but just saying...

I am. I love the movie, it's one of my favorites, and was hoping it would slide to me in the next round (4) because it's not a movie that usually jumps out at people. Along with that, it's not a movie that you'd expect to go anytime soon with all the other movies on the board still. To see my main sleeper go so soon, feels bad man
frown.gif

Only + is that JRP is gonna miss a bunch of other movies that are 1st/2nd rounders and take a hit in the final judge voting, I hope.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

As pointed out, CP took home Comedy in one ballot with American Pie in the last round.
Man, I was buggin when I saw that.  Here I am sittin with Shawshank, Usual Suspects, and Good Will Hunting, and I get applause for some American Pie. 
indifferent.gif

It was my movie and I was pretty ticked off about that. 
laugh.gif
  Kinda world we live in here folks? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

As pointed out, CP took home Comedy in one ballot with American Pie in the last round.
Man, I was buggin when I saw that.  Here I am sittin with Shawshank, Usual Suspects, and Good Will Hunting, and I get applause for some American Pie. 
indifferent.gif

It was my movie and I was pretty ticked off about that. 
laugh.gif
  Kinda world we live in here folks? 
laugh.gif

You guys are making me worried about the judging 
frown.gif

It feels as if i have to start picking movies that NT'ers will vote for rather than films that were just overall more amazing than others. 
ohwell.gif

You guys are making me worried about the judging 
frown.gif

It feels as if i have to start picking movies that NT'ers will vote for rather than films that were just overall more amazing than others. 
ohwell.gif

We're not taking voting to General again.. We'll judge in here and there's plenty of movie buffs to go around.

We're not taking voting to General again.. We'll judge in here and there's plenty of movie buffs to go around.

Yeah LTB, don't sweat the judging.  Pick who and what you want. 

When we get closer, I will try to snag a couple extra voters, like I did with D24 a few pages ago.  Pro is in, JA, Ska will be in, maybe we can get TMay to come thru, Double J's might, we should be covered.  Oh, and not to mention Dub and Big J will be there.  We should have a nice little panel, plus the 14 of us. 

So don't sweat General.  

Yeah LTB, don't sweat the judging.  Pick who and what you want. 

When we get closer, I will try to snag a couple extra voters, like I did with D24 a few pages ago.  Pro is in, JA, Ska will be in, maybe we can get TMay to come thru, Double J's might, we should be covered.  Oh, and not to mention Dub and Big J will be there.  We should have a nice little panel, plus the 14 of us. 

So don't sweat General.  

Dirk-Online
Ill-Pick is PM'd
Kool-Online
Shaun-Online
Prime-Online
Kev-Online
CP-Online
Noskey-Online
MrO-Online

pimp.gif

I'm steppin out for a minute (to drive home)  I will have Prime give Ill's pick right after Dirk checks in.  I'll be home in time to make my pick here shortly.  Half hour- 45 minutes or so. 

Dirk-Online
Ill-Pick is PM'd
Kool-Online
Shaun-Online
Prime-Online
Kev-Online
CP-Online
Noskey-Online
MrO-Online

pimp.gif

I'm steppin out for a minute (to drive home)  I will have Prime give Ill's pick right after Dirk checks in.  I'll be home in time to make my pick here shortly.  Half hour- 45 minutes or so. 

I'll take Serenity... I would like to file a petition that will allow me to slot it under Western. Space Western.

I'll take Serenity... I would like to file a petition that will allow me to slot it under Western. Space Western.

Ehhh I thought V was a solid pick bc I knew that would be gone soon...I was at work at forgot my list so Training Day came to mind......Also idc about the voting I think this is just fun as hell either way 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom