Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It was straight up, if Kiss Kiss got took, I was taking Bruges. Funny how it worked out.

And there's no way venom dipped, he knew what the deal was.

Excellent pick, Mr. O. I love that movie 
pimp.gif

Alright, only 1 more must-have movie on my list. Hope no one takes it like the first 2
ohwell.gif

Excellent pick, Mr. O. I love that movie 
pimp.gif

Alright, only 1 more must-have movie on my list. Hope no one takes it like the first 2
ohwell.gif

God damn it, Venom logged off again. 
30t6p3b.gif
  He was just online, I PM'd him and everything. 

LTB PM'd me, everything is cool, just a little banged up and sore, he's on meds and resting for the night.  He said thank you for all the kind words and what not, he'll be thru in the morning with some pics for us he says. 
laugh.gif
  He also gave me his next picks, so if we could get Venom back, we could go

Venom
Johnny
Johnny
Venom
LTB
MrO
Noskey
CP in a matter of 15 minutes. 
frown.gif

If not, all this stuff has to wait til tomorrow. 

God damn it, Venom logged off again. 
30t6p3b.gif
  He was just online, I PM'd him and everything. 

LTB PM'd me, everything is cool, just a little banged up and sore, he's on meds and resting for the night.  He said thank you for all the kind words and what not, he'll be thru in the morning with some pics for us he says. 
laugh.gif
  He also gave me his next picks, so if we could get Venom back, we could go

Venom
Johnny
Johnny
Venom
LTB
MrO
Noskey
CP in a matter of 15 minutes. 
frown.gif

If not, all this stuff has to wait til tomorrow. 

I gotta go to bed ya'll, we'll pick this up in the morning I guess. 

laugh.gif
 We in exactly the same spot as last night. 

I gotta go to bed ya'll, we'll pick this up in the morning I guess. 

laugh.gif
 We in exactly the same spot as last night. 

Damnit Venom! 
mad.gif

JP
tongue.gif

Finally got my BluRay collection to 30 yesterday. Not a lot of movies, but feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Damnit Venom! 
mad.gif

JP
tongue.gif

Finally got my BluRay collection to 30 yesterday. Not a lot of movies, but feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Noskey wrote:
pimp.gif

I think I just passed 60 or so, it's tough sledding these days. 
tired.gif

It's to the point now where I have to force myself not to walk by them cuz I know I'll see something and I'll impulse buy, and I can't afford to be doin that. 
embarassed.gif

Need to win the friggin lottery, or, more directly, I need to figure out how to win the lottery when I don't even play. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Once Venom gets in, we'll have a good start to the next round. 

Noskey wrote:
pimp.gif

tired.gif

It's to the point now where I have to force myself not to walk by them cuz I know I'll see something and I'll impulse buy, and I can't afford to be doin that. 
embarassed.gif

Need to win the friggin lottery, or, more directly, I need to figure out how to win the lottery when I don't even play. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Noskey wrote:
pimp.gif
tired.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know I buy Blu Rays too much
laugh.gif
....I'm up to around 80 now

Originally Posted by CP1708

Noskey wrote:
pimp.gif
tired.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know I buy Blu Rays too much
laugh.gif
....I'm up to around 80 now

Back
Top Bottom