Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I motion that smart phones become a prerequisite for future fantasy movie drafts.
laugh.gif

I for sure get what you mean.  The past few years I had the crappiest phone in the world, and I would STRESS mock drafts.  The NBA one, the NFL draft ones, all of em because once I left work, if my pick came up I was done for.  Now I don't even stress, simply check on the phone, nope not up, *leaves*.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sure Nos will show up soon. 

Ill, done deal. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I motion that smart phones become a prerequisite for future fantasy movie drafts.
laugh.gif

I for sure get what you mean.  The past few years I had the crappiest phone in the world, and I would STRESS mock drafts.  The NBA one, the NFL draft ones, all of em because once I left work, if my pick came up I was done for.  Now I don't even stress, simply check on the phone, nope not up, *leaves*.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sure Nos will show up soon. 

Ill, done deal. 

Hold your !*+$, I'm here. Mr O, I hate you. Can you guess what my last must-have movie was? 
indifferent.gif

Okay, back up time. I take what is maybe the best Swedish horror film ever made, and imo the best horror of the last decade.

"Let the Right One In"

Really? ...I told myself I'm either going comedy or horror with that pick and I went comedy...if I went horror, guess what I was picking, Nos.
mad.gif

It was literally Kiss Kiss, Bruges, Dynamite, LTROI and another movie as my top picks.
30t6p3b.gif

Really? ...I told myself I'm either going comedy or horror with that pick and I went comedy...if I went horror, guess what I was picking, Nos.
mad.gif

It was literally Kiss Kiss, Bruges, Dynamite, LTROI and another movie as my top picks.
30t6p3b.gif

Prime takes Tropic Thunder, Action. 

Shaun is up.....

I PM'd Shaun, looks like everyone else is online except Dirk and JPZ, I'm goin offline for a sec, but I'm still trackin thru email.  (Email notifications FTW. 
pimp.gif
)  So if someone could round up the missing dudes, much obliged. 

Prime takes Tropic Thunder, Action. 

Shaun is up.....

I PM'd Shaun, looks like everyone else is online except Dirk and JPZ, I'm goin offline for a sec, but I'm still trackin thru email.  (Email notifications FTW. 
pimp.gif
)  So if someone could round up the missing dudes, much obliged. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Round 6

1.  Johnny---Zombieland
2.  Venom---Saw
3.  LTB---Ocean's 11
4.  MrO---Black Dynamite
5.  Noskey---Let The Right One In
6.  CP---The Blind Side
7.  Kev---The King's Speech
8.  Prime---Tropic Thunder
9.  Shaun---Machete
10. Kool---Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
11. Illmatic---Amores Perros
12. Dirk---
13. JPZ---
14. JRP---

Round 6

1.  Johnny---Zombieland
2.  Venom---Saw
3.  LTB---Ocean's 11
4.  MrO---Black Dynamite
5.  Noskey---Let The Right One In
6.  CP---The Blind Side
7.  Kev---The King's Speech
8.  Prime---Tropic Thunder
9.  Shaun---Machete
10. Kool---Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
11. Illmatic---Amores Perros
12. Dirk---
13. JPZ---
14. JRP---

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I thought about taking Dynamite too, instead of Zombieland, just to piss Noskey off. That vampire movie looks good as hell, though. These drafts are 20 times better than the recommend a movie threads in general that revolve around the same 7 movies.

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I thought about taking Dynamite too, instead of Zombieland, just to piss Noskey off. That vampire movie looks good as hell, though. These drafts are 20 times better than the recommend a movie threads in general that revolve around the same 7 movies.

Back
Top Bottom