Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cruise is just a classic movie star. I wouldn't normally be looking forward to a Mummy reboot, but I am with him involved.

Went and saw Don't Breathe tonight. Solid 6/8. Some good twists. More suspense than horror. I still prefer The Witch.
Agreed on all the above. Was a nice little thriller. I'd have rated it higher if logic wasn't a foreign concept to these characters though.

Adrien Brody :wow:

COMPLETELY forgot dude existed.

He absolutely :smashed it in the pianist then he had a couple of weird flicks?

Forgot he did that 2005 kong and predators ?

How was he in the grand Budapest hotel?

He was really good in it

Also did Midnight in Paris and had a nice performance in that

Only other thing I recall seeing him in is Splice and all I remember is he ****** that weird creature

I always think Son of Sam when I think Adrien Brody.

Still haven't finished Pianist but he was dope AF in Cadillac Records.

Saw Gary sinise perform. I didn't know he has a band called the lt Dan band :lol:

He just plays bass, has a full band that sings cover songs.

Money is for his foundation that supports vets, asked if there were any there also. Respect it

Last edited:
Saw Gary sinise perform. I didn't know he has a band called the lt Dan band
laugh.gif

He just plays bass, has a full band that sings cover songs.

Money is for his foundation that supports vets, asked if there were any there also. Respect it
Very cool. Glad he's also flourishing with his new Criminal Minds show.

I've seen it from beginning to end, maybe twice. But I seem to always catch it in bits on FX a lot. :lol:

Yeah I catch it in bits or occasional large chunks and stay a while.

Love the intro. Probably watched the whole thing 4 times now.

Last edited:
I've seen it from beginning to end, maybe twice. But I seem to always catch it in bits on FX a lot. :lol:

That's how I am with John Wick. Probably seen it straight through, beginning to end, like 3 times. But watched parts of of 8 or 9 times.

Currently on like my 3rd or 4th viewing of The Equalizer because it happens to be on.

Wick, Reacher, and Equalizer are all great at being what they are..And that's flat out fun action movies that aren't overly complicated and have great fights/action sequences..

The Negotiator is the ultimate version of that film I've seen all the way through 6 to 8 times but I've seen bits and pieces of it probably over a 100 times. **** used to be on tv all the time

Watching San Andreas cause shh else ain't on.. Tried watching other stuff inclusive of VMAs, but that shhh didn't last long

Man, it's like them sweater puppies got discovered in true detective season 1 and they letting them flourish.. I mean I can't remember here in much other than that Percy Jackson movie.. But they got girl running around and them things on a spring

Watching San Andreas cause shh else ain't on.. Tried watching other stuff inclusive of VMAs, but that shhh didn't last long

LOL. Glad I'm not the only one. Tried the VMAs and was mostly bewildered the whole time. Figured it was just because I'm old.

Present Kanye makes me regret how much of a fan I was of his during his first 3 albums..

Especially going in to college dropout, where there were multiple versions before the album even dropped... And I had copies of all of em.. The real 'it all falls down' with Lauryn is one of my favorite songs ever

Literally was flipping channels from that preseason football game.. All the movie channels.. Couple seconds of the Big Bang theory.. SVU.. Then back to that crap

Teyana Taylor's body is insane.. And thankfully I caught couple seconds of that.. But unfortunately I caught the weird a*{*{^{ ending too.. And key and peele doing their weird shhhh

I figure I must be old

I dread the day i have kids :smh:

Last edited:
Present Kanye makes me regret how much of a fan I was of his during his first 3 albums..

Especially going in to college dropout, where there were multiple versions before the album even dropped... And I had copies of all of em.. The real 'it all falls down' with Lauryn is one of my favorite songs ever

I figure I must be old

I dread the day i have kids :smh:

Not gonna sugarcoat it man - having kids is hard and, IMO, getting harder. I've had to talk about subjects with my son this year that I never dreamed I'd have to address until he was much older (he's 10.5). But a lot of messed up **** has happened in 2016 and he's smart enough that I can't just pretend it didn't happen. That said, having a kid is rewarding in a way I can't really explain and I now feel especially motivated to be there for him and help him navigate for this insane world we're all living in now.

Back
Top Bottom