Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Enemy of the State is such a classic :lol: :pimp:

Hackman and Smith killed it.

Just caught this randomly after not seeing it in years. The movie just hooks you. Ended up watching the whole damn thing from once Dean's life goes to ****.

Need more movies like this in general but definitely wish Will would get right.

May have to go on a Hackman binge since he's retired.

Crazy Rich Asians last night. 5/8

There were definitely parts I laughed at, but overall to me it was your standard rom-com. My girl wanted to go so I really had no choice but to also. She actually didn't like it much either. Said a ton was different from the book.

Master Zik Master Zik , resumed Deep State & starting ep 5. Got dayum it took waaaaaay too long for the show to start moving on... Lort have mercy. Also took me a sec to click that 'Arry was Max's son. That head of MI6 dude is a snake in the grass but the CIA chick is an even bigger snake... Them 2 is foul... I hope they get got in a grisly way before the season ends...
:lol: :pimp: You'll mostly like the conclusion of this season.

Money Monster 5.5/8

Not bad. Obviously something missing in several areas of you probe but this was solid to me. The overall message and ****ed up ending along with how life moved on reflected real life well.

Roberts, Clooney, West, and O'Connell were all okay to good. Foster's directing was good.

The November Man 5/8

Olga :evil:

This movie was w/e. I was waiting for the twist in this cuz I couldn't place it but the swerve was just okay. Played with expectations given that one actor is usually either a nice guy in certain movies or a full blown weasely scumbag. To make this slimy scumbag the main a-hole behind things made sense but wasn't as compelling.

Last edited:
latest

5.59/8 Took the family to see Kin. Had no ideas Mike B Jordan exec produced this. Was ok but some really implausible stuff that I couldn’t look past that took away from the flick. Always good to see Zoe Kravitz though. Holy crap she looks like her mom did when Lisa was that age.

This had makings to be really good but for me it was just satisfactory. I was hoping this would be as good as something like Chronicle. It almost hit the Upgrade level but a bit short. The movie sets itself up for sequals & has a pleasant surprise at the end.

Family had a good time & we got to enjoy movie snacks & buttered movie popcorn... We had the whole theater to ourselves so the reclining seats were extra enjoyable.

HOw do people still Watch the Walking Dead?
The same things are happening in Season 12 that were happening in Season 1.
Except slower.
I have this FearThe Walking Dead on in the background right now, and it's been on for 30 minutes, and lol.......same **** that is happening in the OTher WD show, except slower.
These 2 women have walked around talking into Walkie Talkies for the whole episode.
How is Robert Kirkdude getting away with this?
And why does he keep puttting these CLOWN *** Wigs on the Black FOlks

:lol:
Ed Helms is the Greatest man!
I love this guy.
He’s so funny with his act.

This is probably a terrible Film, but I’m cracking TF up right now.

Father Figures

Man if thats the case, the Wachowski bros at the time fell off way earlier than I thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom