Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah the Umbrella Academy first season was pretty good.

Although I would've liked a more definitive finale.

Right now is the first I'm educating myself on Elizabeth Holmes. Can't wait for the doc.

Watched

Creed II and I was highly dissapointed. Not even a little hint of nostalgia saved the movie for me. Not to mention that Michael B performance was horrible. Good Lord

Infant Family surprisingly was great IMO, enjoyed the movie a lot. It was a perfect balance of comedy and drama.

El Royale was cool ...

Back to watching Master of None S2 :pimp: ... using it to clean the palette in between catching up on True Detective S3 episodes :lol:

First time watching Sopranos.

Tony giving away Richies Jacket :rofl: :rofl:

Its the jacketttt

MilkyRealBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Done with: Black Panther, A Star Is Born, BlackkKlansman, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Green Book.

Finishing Roma tonight, and then The Favourite before the weekend’s up.

Surprises Roma is part of the beat nominee. That doesn’t count as best foreign? Or some other category.

Either way. I see that as winning.

Shout out Emma Thompson exiting her Skydance Animation project Luck after john lasseter got hired... Eff these perverts... lasseter, weinstein, bryan singer...

I never really liked Dune all that much. I tried watching it a second time in an effort to give it another chance but nah. I'm a big fan of Denis Villeneuve so I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with his version.

Back
Top Bottom