Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hellboy 4/8

Wasnt terrible. Just wasnt as good as it could be. As usually with the just okay Hellboy movies you can see all the potential but somehow a studio never manages to deliver.

Harbour wss okay to good as Hellboy. McShane kinda coasted with his voice. My boy Jin from Lost was cool.

I liked how once again they didnt bother to do much of an origin other than dropping a few flashbacks that were tied to the plot. Makeup and costumes were on point. Had it looking like Harbour actually had those muscles compared to another movie I saw with a hero in a muscle suit. Trash villain.

Did not care for how they did the action scenes. Like a poor man version's of Kingsman fight scenes. The action was actually similar to another movie I just cant recall.

Shazam 5/8

Man I didn't connect with this and found it boring until the 2nd act going in to the 3rd act. Just wasnt laughing but I guess for a DC movie it was pretty good and its easily better than any other DC attempted shared universe movie. Especially better than Aquaman and WW even though Shazam was feeling more like a kid's movie to me at times. Just had better action, well thought out tighter plot, better acting, etc.

WB/DC need to stop wasting Mark Strong. He was good but he could be used in such a better role.

Good call on the cripple kid's powered up version being Seth from the OC.

Best of Enemies 5.5/8

Pretty much what you expected. Nothing special but it had its comedy to keep ya watching. Taraji does her thing. Rockwell does his thing.

:lol: if she starts to get type cast as the progressive black woman changing white men's minds and he gets type cast as a racist that by the end of the movie changes his ways.

Guava Island 6/8 - Not really a movie more of a long collection music videos which is still great. The culture and the songs fit perfect. Worth checking out. Streaming on Amazon Video.

Way of the Dragon 5.7/8

Didnt care much for the humor but action was good. Chuck Norris was throwing down.

Bruce was bugging not smashing that chick that picked him up.

Master of the Shadowless Kick: Wong Kei-Ying 5.8/8

Plot was good. Kei-Ying was putting in work effortlessly.

:rofl: @ trying to cure opium addiction. I was about to say the writer is crazy if he does but son really thought he was gonna cook up a miracle.

That final fight thoughts fam was doing all types of harm. All while his sister in law was getting strip naked, friend was being beaten forever blow he took and son was hanging over a bunch of spikes.

Guava Island 6/8 - Not really a movie more of a long collection music videos which is still great. The culture and the songs fit perfect. Worth checking out. Streaming on Amazon Video.
You got a link?

Every time I go to Amazon video its asking me to sign up.

NVM just watched the live stream on YouTube.

Guava Island 6/8

It was cool. Saw where it was going but liked that ending. Enjoyed the music. Would've liked Donald debut a few new songs though. Riri was fine as ****.

Last edited:
Way of the Dragon 5.7/8

Didnt care much for the humor but action was good. Chuck Norris was throwing down.

Bruce was bugging not smashing that chick that picked him up.

That chick had some nice ones (no amel), a big part of my childhood :lol:

Was it your first time watching?

Lad.gif

:pimp:

giphy.gif

PKx2.gif

Back
Top Bottom