Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

High Flying Bird 5.9/8

Another dope Soderbergh flick. This wad another cool attempt to change/revolutionize basketball story but this had a real dope NYC almost Spike Lee vibe to it.

Extinction 5.8/8

Cool sci-fi flick and yet another great warning of the A.I./robot threat. ****ing pissed me off these synthetics drove humans off earth especially when these not even alive robots could live anywhere.

No way are the humans the bad guys.

Last edited:
The Titan 3/8

Trash. Interesting premise and an overused concept I'm beginning to notice. Just not executed well at all. Almost like they didnt know if they wanted to be full on body morphing horror or not. Like I've seen it done better in The Fly and Outer Limit episodes. Couldn't even handle the scientist who is looked at as the villain correctly by the end.

Sam Worthington is simply not it. No more chances for this dude.

First Image from War-Drama 'Resistance' - Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Ed Harris, Edgar Ramirez, and Géza Röhrig - The story of a group of Jewish Boy Scouts who worked with the French Resistance to save the lives of ten thousand orphans during World War II.

smx9gw2vrot21.jpg

Deep State is back :pimp: Premiere on Epix next week Sun but ep1 is up early on demand.

First Image from War-Drama 'Resistance' - Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Ed Harris, Edgar Ramirez, and Géza Röhrig - The story of a group of Jewish Boy Scouts who worked with the French Resistance to save the lives of ten thousand orphans during World War II.

smx9gw2vrot21.jpg
It's kinda crazy to me how much wild **** was going down in roughly 8 years as far as helping Jews or fighting against Nazis in some way.

Seem like everybody did their part.

I saw a trailer on Netflix about German bankers doing their part by creating some secret bank to take nazi money.

There were even black ppl in Germany getting persecuted.

Last edited:
Movie waa very good.

Randomly stumbled into it.

If done with an American cast , folks would have been all over it

Christopher Robin 6/8

Was always curious how it was going to be, so I decided to watch last night. Had some spots of pulling at your emotions, I won't front :lol:. Overall it was a well done, feel good story.

- Pooh made me actual LOL at some of his lines.
- They played on Eeyore's depression MAJOR in this film. As an adult watching you catch some lines quicker than a child would. Brad Garrett was the perfect casting.

Ending made no sense to me. Did I understand this right? Christopher Robin proposed that Wilson Luggage give its employees paid PTO, so in return they will be buying luggage for the vacations they are going to ultimately take, thus business will remain afloat? :lol:

The Outsider 5/8

It was cool. Not fully what I thought but given Leto kinda what I should've expected.

Dug the capturing of the 50s in Osaka and the whole aesthetic.

Shorty he hooked up with beautiful.

Imperial Dreams 6/8

Damn. Shouldnt have held on watching this. Real dope hood movie. Reminds me of the 90s. Also it was a great reminder of how good of an actor Boyega is. Dude shined in this.

OG Bobby Johnson was ruthless in this.

Wheelman 6.4/8

My type of movie. One setting, robbery, double crossing, mystery, thriller, criminal activity.

What was really crazy to me is w/e city this is taking place; No cops only distant sirens in the background after shootouts and car crashes, barely any ppl on the streets. Saw one cop car the whole movie :lol:

Grillo did his thing here. Movie kept me engaged.

The Dinner Scene at Bridges Restaurant in Mrs. Doubtfire, when Robin Williams is switching between Daniel and Mrs. Doubtfire, is just one of the most enjoyable movie scenes we’ve ever been given. :lol:

mannn the reviews for endgame are really good. my wife is hitting finals week and is about to give birth so i might have to try and catch it during work one day.

Back
Top Bottom