Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Utility is just like an extra slot? Or does it have a specific definition in this context?

Last edited:
I also know Star Wars were originally Lucas IP, don’t really know where I was going with that question, stayed up way too late tonight making a list of my movies in every genre. OC and tired AF.

I also know Star Wars were originally Lucas IP, don’t really know where I was going with that question, stayed up way too late tonight making a list of my movies in every genre. OC and tired AF.

I know the feeling.

In fact, I managed to pull all the data from previous drafts and put them all into a spreadsheet. Then put my draftboard together in a separate one. :lol:

19E96EA4-7D31-4E95-9D68-06DDE54B4553.png

Letterboxd is perfect for this draft :lol: been logging all the movies I've seen on it for the past couple of years

Man, so many options. So many options that'll be gone by the next round. This film could fit in a couple different categories, combined with the popularity and the other genres having more selections to choose from, leads me to this selection.

After much deliberation, with the 4th overall pick of the most recent but hopefully not final Movie Decade Draft, I select:

Mad Max: Fury Road

No other sci fi film captured a bleak and dystopian future universe quite like Fury Road, and until the sequel releases I don't believe any other film will. The story was compelling, the acting fantastic, and the production the best we've seen in a very long time. While other films may deserve a 4th overall pick, not all films can claim to be a perfect representative of the genre they inhabit. This was the perfect action/sci fi film, and that's not hyperbole.

That was my whole problem choosing my first pick :lol:

I'm thinking what great movie can possibly go under the radar for 10 other ppl two times so I can pick it in the 2nd round.

I'm gonna be sick if all my 1st choices are gone by my next turn.

So far my draft board is safe. Our team of experts did a ton of research and I trust my franchise. I’m confident in the decisions of my GM and owner. Trust the process.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.... but with The Rock and with no Jack Sparrow/Michael Bolton.

Pretty much, but I’m still in because of Em Blunt.

And I liked Curse of the Black Pearl, the other POTC sequels...eh....

The Haunted Mansion movie with Eddie Murphy was ok.

Rock really loves jungle themed movies lol. I mean we had The Rundown, Journey 2, Rampage, Jumanji and now Jungle Cruise.

So no DiCaprio films on your board?

“Team owners are not permitted to discuss specific details about their draft boards, prior to their picks. Doing so can/will result in fines, suspensions, loss of future picks, or forfeiture. (Article 23-19B of the Movie Draft Rulebook.”

Commissioner C CP1708 has the right to enforce draft penalties as he sees fit. One team owner has already been warned. A firm, but fair commissioner.

“Team owners are not permitted to discuss specific details about their draft boards, prior to their picks. Doing so can/will result in fines, suspensions, loss of future picks, or forfeiture. (Article 23-19B of the Movie Draft Rulebook.”

Commissioner C CP1708 has the right to enforce draft penalties as he sees fit. One team owner has already been warned. A firm, but fair commissioner.
Yeah but what's that draft board look like? ?

I feel like We gonna see the most fights over the Sports picks :lol:

I’m tellin y’all if my #1 or#2 sports picks get taken imma be heated!

Back
Top Bottom