Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

We didn't really have a time set yesterday other than 'whenever' so I dont think we should kill him yet. But if Monday rolls around and no pick?... ?

If need be I can fill in for him. I'm not as active on NT as I used to be but I at least get on a few times a day.

danger style danger style is in if he wants it. PM sent, he may need a minute to get his bearings.

adafdea9a95c3fac-600x338.gif

first pick coming up

My people and I thought long and hard about trading up, but after doing our due diligence, we discovered with ecstatic certainty that one of our favorite guys would be their with the 6th overall pick.

In the category of 'Drama', Team JPZx will select...

v1-1.jpg

v1-2.jpg

tumblr_lx6yswdxqO1qcaxg8o1_500.gif

At the time it came out, this was a David Fincher home run. A well-cast, well-scripted, and bonafide breakthrough film for the type of stories you could tell, and one that masterfully provided the narrative to an everyday technology.

It's hard to make an entertaining movie that simply parallels life when you leave the theater and log on to your phone/internet.

The score was terrific, the club scene is just one of several great moments of dialogue and plot-moving devices between characters, and the movie's only grown in impact since.

The Social Network (Drama).

I feel like most of my other choices wont be AS popular so i'm gonna go with the biggest category first

My first pick - SPIDER-MAN INTO THE SPIDER VERSE for Comics

giphy.gif

My people and I thought long and hard about trading up, but after doing our due diligence, we discovered with ecstatic certainty that one of our favorite guys would be their with the 6th overall pick.

In the category of 'Drama', Team JPZx will select...

v1-1.jpg

v1-2.jpg

tumblr_lx6yswdxqO1qcaxg8o1_500.gif

At the time it came out, this was a David Fincher home run. A well-cast, well-scripted, and bonafide breakthrough film for the type of stories you could tell, and one that masterfully provided the narrative to an everyday technology.

It's hard to make an entertaining movie that simply parallels life when you leave the theater and log on to your phone/internet.

The score was terrific, the club scene is just one of several great moments of dialogue and plot-moving devices between characters, and the movie's only grown in impact since.

The Social Network (Drama).

ezgif-2-d34b07c2580b.gif

Social network was on my board. Great pick.

And now that i know it’s movies from this decade, mad max or Django would have been my number 1 overall pick Also.

Last edited:
MrO is big with these drafts. He was one of the originals when this thread was developed secretly in S&T.

I PM'd him about this the other day and he responded within 10 minutes. :lol: :nthat: I will get ahold of him shortly.

I definitely need to rewatch Social Network soon. Great dialog and lot of the stuff still applies today.

Jesse Eisenberg was perfect for that role. One of the greatest trolls in movie history. :lol:

The scene between the Winklevi and the dean :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom