Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You ******ing **********er are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!? I waited four ****ing days for you to steal my **********ing pick!?!?!? **** :lol:

source.gif

Im not feeling these AA historían movies - like this Harriet movie. Although I appreciate it, just not all bio movies are needed. We need more creativity

Show movies about things that aren’t in the textbook.

The Bolton movie was okay and well appreciated - but it could of been better.

Last edited:
What's good with these picks? Should we find another fill in?

If macbk macbk really had two weddings this weekend, I think he should be afforded a little more time to recover and get his picks in...Assuming he likes to get down at weddings like John and Jeremy from Wedding Crashers, as I do...

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm Lets go Frank.

He was last seen around 1:44. He's not MIA. Maybe he just doesnt have a pick yet.

Sicario. Drama

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm is up 2x
200w.webp

I ****ing knew you were gonna pick this early. I was so ****ing ready to steal this from you
JEXI 2.4/8 - Worst movie I've seen all year. Zik wild for giving it a 5. That said, more roles for Ron Funches!!!
Yeah it is worse than the score I gave it. Like I said I thought it was gonna be on netflix.

I should've added I fell asleep watching and I really enjoyed Alexandra while awake.

The movie isn't good but for me it wasn't bad where it was horrible and I couldnt stand it. Its a mediocre comedy or weak rom/com.

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm Lets go Frank.

He was last seen around 1:44. He's not MIA. Maybe he just doesnt have a pick yet.

200w.webp

I ****ing knew you were gonna pick this early. I was so ****ing ready to steal this from you

Yeah it is worse than the score I gave it. Like I said I thought it was gonna be on netflix.

I should've added I fell asleep watching and I really enjoyed Alexandra while awake.

The movie isn't good but for me it easnt bsd where it was horrible and couldnt stand it. Its a mediocre comedy or weak rom/com.

Yo man, I spent 4 days waiting to say Inception, it's not my fault. I didn't even have a friggin backup, I didn't see any way he was gonna come in, ask for the rules, ask to see the rest of the board, then pick my movie. :lol: :smh:

Yo man, I spent 4 days waiting to say Inception, it's not my fault. I didn't even have a friggin backup, I didn't see any way he was gonna come in, ask for the rules, ask to see the rest of the board, then pick my movie. :lol: :smh:

No doubt this is my fault for the delay but I was eyeing Inception if it fell to me :lol: .

If macbk macbk really had two weddings this weekend, I think he should be afforded a little more time to recover and get his picks in...Assuming he likes to get down at weddings like John and Jeremy from Wedding Crashers, as I do...

I was in the bridal party on Saturday, and last night I had to drive to Jersey. And ironically, I felt like Wedding Crashers yesterday. The wedding was a coworker of my girlfriend, and through cocktail hour we legit knew no one; not until we sat our table did she recognize former coworkers. We may have as well crashed the entire party :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom