Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched the Conjuring tonight on Netflix. When it was done turned it off and the TV was on the NBA channel. Showing highlights of Ty Warren.

source.gif

First time watcher.

2 is HBO.

I’m also ashamed that nobody picked the disaster artist in the all decade draft. I think that will be one of the biggest draft snubs when we look back 10 years from now

I’m also ashamed that nobody picked the disaster artist in the all decade draft. I think that will be one of the biggest draft snubs when we look back 10 years from now

I think someone did pick it. I recall it being mentioned in a couple posts.

If you have HBO, you’ll get HBO Max, it’s basically their meant-to-be streaming service with more/different choices, and specifically more things owned by WarnerMedia, I believe, whereas content on HBO Go/Now is HBO’s original content and movies licensed to HBO.

AKA Friends (when it goes off Netflix), then Fresh Prince, and others are big parts of WarnerMedia, and will be big parts of HBO Max.

You’ll get access to a wide variety of programming that includes all of HBO's current digital lineup, plus a ton of new stuff from various WarnerMedia properties like CNN, TNT, TBS, and Cartoon Network.

”Like Netflix, HBO Max will also produce new TV shows and movies.

"The new service will be 'Maximized' with an extensive collection of exclusive original programming (Max Originals) as well as WarnerMedia's portfolio of beloved brands and libraries," HBO's announcement says.”

Also, animated stuff:

Last edited:
C CP1708 If we are starting the draft soon, anyway we can get the draft order finalized? That way we can all start prepping for strategies etc...

these studios are ruining streaming like they ruined cable

so I need hbo now to watch curb your enthusiasm and hbo max to watch friends? Bro.

C CP1708 If we are starting the draft soon, anyway we can get the draft order finalized? That way we can all start prepping for strategies etc...

Yeah, I suppose while we wait I can finalize the order and what not.

I will get it straight tomorrow and announce it. Sounds like some issues with OP but they are workin on it.

these studios are ruining streaming like they ruined cable

so I need hbo now to watch curb your enthusiasm and hbo max to watch friends? Bro.

I think if you have HBO through Comcast/DirecTV you’ll get Now/Max/Go as a part of having HBO, so for that specifically you’d have them both as a part of the same thing technically—that’s if you get HBO through cable or satellite.

But you’re right, big picture is that all the streaming giants now and coming seem like they’re spreading out the shows/content people love in order to eventually get people to need them all, and it should have us all spending near cable prices in the future. This has been coming.

Apple TV+ launches Friday.

Last edited:
If you have HBO, you’ll get HBO Max, it’s basically their meant-to-be streaming service with more/different choices, and specifically more things owned by WarnerMedia, I believe, whereas content on HBO Go/Now is HBO’s original content and movies licensed to HBO.

AKA Friends (when it goes off Netflix), then Fresh Prince, and others are big parts of WarnerMedia, and will be big parts of HBO Max.

You’ll get access to a wide variety of programming that includes all of HBO's current digital lineup, plus a ton of new stuff from various WarnerMedia properties like CNN, TNT, TBS, and Cartoon Network.

”Like Netflix, HBO Max will also produce new TV shows and movies.

"The new service will be 'Maximized' with an extensive collection of exclusive original programming (Max Originals) as well as WarnerMedia's portfolio of beloved brands and libraries," HBO's announcement says.”

Also, animated stuff:

Maybe they'll finally add The Corner.

Back
Top Bottom