Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched the Conjuring tonight on Netflix. When it was done turned it off and the TV was on the NBA channel. Showing highlights of Ty Warren.

source.gif

Can we do more than 12 categories? Theres too many classics that will be insanely difficult to choose a best list out of. And we need to split thriller and horror.

Can we do more than 12 categories? Theres too many classics that will be insanely difficult to choose a best list out of. And we need to split thriller and horror.

We did split horror-thriller.

I dunno about more categories/rounds. 14 owners, 12 round already, that's the largest draft we will have had.

There's thousands of movies, we're choosin 160+, extra categories isn't changin it that much. Just making the process longer.

What are the list of categories again with 2 utilities?

Cuz horror and thriller definitely need to be separated.

EDIT

Ah good :pimp:

Top 150 film's EVER made. Name 5 Romance films that would belong among those. Then MAAAAAAYBE we think about adding those. :nerd:

if we can find a spot on our lists for PAIN AND GAIN, i think we can find a spot for Romance movies

and to answer your question off the top

Her
Blue Valentine
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind
Carol
If Beale Street Could Talk

if we can find a spot on our lists for PAIN AND GAIN, i think we can find a spot for Romance movies

and to answer your question off the top

Her
Blue Valentine
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind
Carol
If Beale Street Could Talk

None of those would be in my Top 150, 250, or 550.

Yeah there's a zillion. Titanic, Gone with the Wind, Brokeback Mountain, Casablanca, Love Actually., Call me by Your Name. I DC either way though.

Midsommar was underwhelming. Might have expected too much.

Bruh. I caught this over the weekend. Started off really rash and then I just sat there like "Okay and.....".

Great coloring and location, but other than that it was meh to me. 4/8 at best.

Back
Top Bottom