Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dub, you're up B.

I watched Drive Angry last night.......rename that @#$% Watch Angry, cuz that's how it was.  Nic Cage must owe the IRS a damn truckload of money, cuz he keeps doing the damn worst friggin movies. 
sick.gif
  The only thing worth a damn in this movie was the girl, and even she wasn't enough to save this crap. 

Gettin a copy of Limitless tonight, that and Kill the Irishman will get me thru the weekend. 
pimp.gif

Dub needs to go on Ustream when he stops being sober and starts posting late night.

Guy is a trip.

"The true story of one stranger, urged to go online, get messed up and have his posts taped, to find out what happens when NTers stop being polite . . . and start getting real."

Dub needs to go on Ustream when he stops being sober and starts posting late night.

Guy is a trip.

"The true story of one stranger, urged to go online, get messed up and have his posts taped, to find out what happens when NTers stop being polite . . . and start getting real."

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Guy is a trip.

simpsons%20beer%20st.%20patrick%27s%20day~The-Simpsons-Homer-To-Alcohol-Posters.jpg

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Guy is a trip.

simpsons%20beer%20st.%20patrick%27s%20day~The-Simpsons-Homer-To-Alcohol-Posters.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Emma Stone is coming up...but seriously though...Amanda Bynes...what happened?
I used to crush on her when she had that show on Nickelodeon. Her career could've taken off if she didn't try and keep up that cutsie little girl image and instead evolved into a real actress.

30t6p3b.gif
She might as well be that big girl from Vital Information to me.
And yall aint that strapped for sports movies...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Emma Stone is coming up...but seriously though...Amanda Bynes...what happened?
I used to crush on her when she had that show on Nickelodeon. Her career could've taken off if she didn't try and keep up that cutsie little girl image and instead evolved into a real actress.

30t6p3b.gif
She might as well be that big girl from Vital Information to me.
And yall aint that strapped for sports movies...
nerd.gif

Round 5
LTB---Sleeper, Sci-Fi
U of Nike---Badlands, Crime
CP1708---Kramer vs Kramer, Utility
Johnny---Young Frankenstein, Comedy
Kool---McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Western
Dub---Solaris, Sci-Fi
RyGuy---Midnight Express, Drama
Shaun---
Prime---
Noskey---

Round 6
Noskey---
Prime---
Shaun---
RyGuy---
Dub---
Kool---
Johnny---
CP1708---
U of Nike---
LTB---

I already PM'd Shaun, hopefully he'll come thru soon. 

Round 5
LTB---Sleeper, Sci-Fi
U of Nike---Badlands, Crime
CP1708---Kramer vs Kramer, Utility
Johnny---Young Frankenstein, Comedy
Kool---McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Western
Dub---Solaris, Sci-Fi
RyGuy---Midnight Express, Drama
Shaun---
Prime---
Noskey---

Round 6
Noskey---
Prime---
Shaun---
RyGuy---
Dub---
Kool---
Johnny---
CP1708---
U of Nike---
LTB---

I already PM'd Shaun, hopefully he'll come thru soon. 

Back
Top Bottom