Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

83122150_10158215292370820_1680341375431737344_o.jpg

Its weird.

Went from an old man action movie sub genre to purposely wait decades for a sequel to popular 90s action movies in order to make them franchises.

Last edited:
Just got hip to the outsider. Loving the atmosphere and sense of dread.
Bruh. I didn’t know bruv was dead until the after credits scene. I know his wife made mention of “the last thing my husband said to you not me was, he didn’t do it”......and then again when Ralph actually goes to his house with the Lawyers to interview the wife, the daughter at one point says, “did you kill my father?....”

I’m thinking, we’ll damn, was that little girl somebody else’s daughter and they adopted her or what.....They did an excellent job of making the audience work, Jesus Christ that neck wound was fatal.
All the little stories both lawyers kept telling about past events where things happened that were unexplained like a tight knit community disappearing or a plane flying into a cloud and never coming out of the other side or when the other lawyer speaks on Stalin actually sending the slain victims families the bill for the bullet used to kill them......

Man this is exceptional.
Anybody not watching The Outsider is watching something that is far worse, I promise you.

Wake up, y’all sleep.

...:.oh yea oh yea oh yea, the little creepy *** daughter waking up in the middle of the night after bad dreams and seeing the man standing there and that puddle of blood left on the floor in his wake...

I thought this was an adaptation of a King novel but after hearing his afterword following the conclusion of episode 2, it’s clear he’s involved.

Bateman is killing this. He chose the perfect actor (Bloodlines Ben Mendelsohn) to play Ralph. This guys chops are insane.

if I see that actor in real life, I’m at least flinching him. Dude caught the fade in the move but damn I’ve never hated a villain so much.

Because he’s a violent sociopath, but also a total moron and a *****...

This franchise gets more and more ridiculous with every installment. They left the laws of physics behind after fast five. now they have John Cena catching a car with his hands, magnet planes and dead characters being resurrected. They're going to have a lot of explaining to do for them to come up with a plausible reason as to how Han is alive.

Regardless, I'm here for it. Probably going to see it opening day.

Last one I saw was Tokyo Drift. I've heard there were at least a couple more worth watching, but I don't feel like watching them all just for the sake of continuity |l

This franchise gets more and more ridiculous with every installment. They left the laws of physics behind after fast five. now they have John Cena catching a car with his hands, magnet planes and dead characters being resurrected. They're going to have a lot of explaining to do for them to come up with a plausible reason as to how Han is alive.

At this rate, the other movie franchise that seems most appropriate for a crossover with Fast is Sharknado...serious.

So one gets hit with a flying car and survives that just to fall 15 stories and most likely survives that too?

Or vice versa.

Not enough belief to suspend.

i'm looking at that thumbnail thinking, wtf is Dr Oz doing in the fast and furious movie

Yeah John Cena being his BABY brother. I was like wow how do they top that then the end of the trailer happens and you’re just like... “this is just a Saturday morning cartoon...”

Back
Top Bottom