Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

When they first said they were brothers I was like okay maybe half brothers. Then baby bro

Last edited:
Just came back from 1917... it was a handsome movie. Technically very impressive. Felt like watching a video game at times.

Not sure where I would rank it in my top for 2019, but I can see why it’s now the Oscar favorite. The type of movie that the Academy goes crazy over.

one thing for sure though is it was worth waiting to watch in the expanded IMAX ratio

Last edited:
75gpmo31nid41.jpg
Tamlyn Tomita :emoji_heart_eyes:

Anyone planning to go see Hansel and Gretel? Think I’m going to try to catch it sometimes next week. Hope it’s good.

This might be the greatest trailer in history.

They perfectly flipped another car into a person.
They knocked Lety off a bike, so Dom could catch her, with his hood.
A 6-5 240lb man ran his brothers head thru a support beam.
A dead man came back.
A plane caught a car, with a magnet.
A car drove full speed up a rope bridge that was falling.
A car had an acme rocket strapped to it.
A car jumped off a cliff, catching a wire and swinging like Spiderman.
Helen Mirren is a crimelord.

All of the Oscar noms are gonna be well deserved. Buhleedat.

A dead man came back.

Highkey i stopped the trailer at 2:30 when i realized it was gonna be 4 minutes long. Did Cena really catch a car with his bare hands?

Highkey i stopped the trailer at 2:30 when i realized it was gonna be 4 minutes long. Did Cena really catch a car with his bare hands?

Not sure if it was Cena or Vin. Def some trick scene there. Meant to lead us astray, but I'm on to them.

Same as that's probably Han's twin.

The first shot of Taika picking up and putting back Green Lantern :rofl:

lot of good bits in this video, I can watch him talk about movies all day :

A dead man came back.

idk why that was the one that got me

and i still haven't seen the trailer. I trust CP:smokin

Jimmy Cameron has made a few movies I love: Aliens, The Terminator, T2, Aquaman with Vinny Chase, but Avatar really didn’t do anything for me.

I didn’t see avatar at the movies because I thought it looked stupid. Saw it at a friend’s house and I liked it. Wish I caught the 3D version at the theaters. Don’t think I care for the sequel.

Just saw a movie called Midsommar. What happened to the tall annoying friend that got called away?

Last edited:
Avatar was very cool in 3D, IN the theaters. Movie is kinda wack without that though. All the wow factor is completely lost so you’re just left with a super corny story and some wack looking blue people.

the other movie I’ve seen people trash is tom Hardy’s mad max. If you didn’t see it in theaters, then just shut the **** up

Just saw a movie called Midsommar. What happened to the tall annoying friend that got called away?
I still get mad at myself for watching that nonsense BS movie. F***!!!!!!!!

Everything about that movie is irritating the **** out of me...the actors, the setting, storyline, the acting...:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
How is what I said perverted?

no I’m calling the character :rofl:

If you’re talking about him

midsommar-3.jpg

he was killed offscreen. Later in the movie when the second friend gets killed you can see one of the members wearing his face as a mask. His body is seen stuffed into a jesters costume at the end when the main dude gets burned alive.

no I’m calling the character :rofl:

If you’re talking about him

midsommar-3.jpg

he was killed offscreen. Later in the movie when the second friend gets killed you can see one of the members wearing his face as a mask. His body is seen stuffed into a jesters costume at the end when the main dude gets burned alive.
Lol mybad I got the flu today so it's hard for me to focus, but that movie was weird as hell.
Ohhhh, yeah it kinda looked like him. Dude was annoying as hell anyways. That movie is ******* nasty and weird

Back
Top Bottom