Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

should i waste my time or nah???
I would assume you might not dig it. Try the first ep.

Dunno how you'd react to it really not being like the OG and focusing on Mexicans struggling for respect and equality, police brutality and discrimination, Nazis rapping their set, and I haven't seen any black or Asian ppl yet

Last edited:

“add the words ‘Or else’”

“we’re police officers. We’re not trained to handle this type of violence!”

Movie was tooooo damn good. Wesley was so cold with it man.

And yeah you gotta have Bullock, Schneider, Wes somehow, dennis Leary, errrreybody!

Get Cage and Wesley. Wesley makes that movie. Without him, we wouldn't have gotten Blonde Rodman.

9D85D5B2-4F66-49ED-99B7-BF2E2F9D1565.jpeg

:pimp:

“I see you drinking 1 percent. Is that because you think you’re fat? Well you’re not, you could be drinking whole if you wanted to.”

I wish that Rodman doc that ESPN did talked about that movie. I would kill to know more about it from everyone involved

Any of you want to try and pool money to buy Gene Wilder’s house from Elon Musk? Gene wanted it to never change and I want to honor that.

There seemed no room for the spirits of old in Virginia. So Essie no longer told her tales. She kept them in her heart, where they warmed her like her fathers stew on a chill night in Bantry Bay a lifetime ago.

:pimp:

“First the Fat Boys break up, now this...”

Edit*’A couple of other Boomerang observations -

The Thanksgiving scene is amazing. Pure hilarious brilliance. Mostly ad libbed to, per something I read.

Halle couldn’t be any cuter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom