Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Movie had plenty of flaws, but I always though LL was solid as a low budget villain in In Too Deep. I used to rent this tape all the time.

I thought it was in New York when I watched it as a kid until I watched it again as a teenager, LL being on it along with "Quiet Storm" set the tone for me to ignore location details.:lol:

Also what the hell:

B011B5F9-1987-4D61-9FB6-FFDC3C38A8E1.jpeg

The choice had nothing to do with Charlize. Miller straight up said she's too old for when the story takes place and the de-aging tech isn't good enough to him yet.

:lol: @ being some lame villain in a ****ty franchise taking priority over being the lead in a highly anticipated movie.

Fate was a rare miss for the series, like Fast 4. Dreads and driving through mines?

Fate was a rare miss for the series, like Fast 4. Dreads and driving through mines?

The dreads, I’ll give you, but what’s wrong with driving through mines in an F&F movie? It’s more plausible that other settings they’ve driven in the series... :lol:

The Invisible Man 7.4/8 - Gaslighting the Movie. It was pretty good but predictable. I liked the ending. Still shocked at some of the people that straight up ignored her in the movie tho.

Didnt know when it was premiering. I'll give it a watch.

I've picked up HBO's I Know This Much Is True. Looks like Ruffalo about to put on an acting clinic playing 2 roles.

Do I need to have seen the Snowpiercer film? (I want to eventually anyway)

Do I need to have seen the Snowpiercer film? (I want to eventually anyway)

watching film will probably help with the overall story but tv series will surely make it its own. id still watch the film. really good.

Bill Murray’s acting brothers - Brian Doyle, Joel and John have 325 combined credits on IMDB between them. Wild.

What is it like when you’re very successful in your field, but your sibling is a literal legend?

Back
Top Bottom