Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man Band of Brothers is ****ing awesome. I need to rewatch it
This is another one where I can recall how great it was but it's been so long a rewatch would be mad fresh to me.

Thinking on it was quite the feat to due a period piece let alone WWII subject matter so well.

The What We Do In The Shadows show isn’t bad. Just watched an ep when an actual troll complained about the term “trolling” :lol:

Tombstone is so goddamn good :lol:

Val Kilmer in his prime, non-stop sweating with the predator and prey look like Kurt Russell.

“I’m your huckleberry.”

That lead villain cowboy was perfect, from when he killed the groom, to when he did opium and killed Curly, to the very end.

Kurt Russell/Wyatt Earp’s love story with the stage actress made me almost cry. And they never even did anything physical, weirdly, it was 100% emotional. That whole scene with the horses when they met up was HOT. :lol: :smokin

Billy Zane :rofl:

Bill Paxton loved pool so much he got shot during it. Paxton’s girl :pimp:

Kurt Russell crying in the rain between his love interests.

Kurt’s side girl playing in the play with antichrist and then when Val Kilmer called his girl THAT when she put the cigarette in his mouth after hearing he had 2 days or / 2 months to live.

Kurt Russell shooting the dude in the opium den :rofl:

“You tell them I’m coming, and hell’s coming with me.”

Didn’t know Dak filled in so well until I found out how much Cowboys suck.

7.5/8 (want to give it an 8 out of 8 though)

72803AD6-68ED-4DED-9506-AF0D86AAE5A1.jpeg

Last edited:
The What We Do In The Shadows show isn’t bad. Just watched an ep when an actual troll complained about the term “trolling” :lol:

Absolutely love that show, not a single bad episode yet. Think it has the same writer as Atlanta. Energy vampire is the best character and plus we all know and deal with real energy vampires which makes it funnier

I absolutely loved the movie, but for some reason never got around to watching the TV show.

I need to get on that.

I've said all along Fast 6 is thee best one. :pimp:

Best villain, solid after credit, most complete cast, stakes, solid twists to story, humor, the team has to matchup pretty evenly, just the best one, imo.

Fast 5 has a little better rewatchability factor, but weakest villain by far. And no Lety.

Back
Top Bottom