Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

What movie is that?

UIrLj7.gif

^^^ Diane Lane is beautiful and does a fine job as an old west, sweetheart town ***** in the miniseries Lonesome Dove. I recommend that anyone who likes Westerns and hasn’t ever seen it check it out. Iconic performance by Robert Duvall, with great support from Tommy Lee Jones, Danny Glover, Frederick Forrest, among others.

Based on the novel by Larry McMurtry, which I have read and also thought was awesome. It’s a series of books and they’ve made all of them into TV miniseries or movies (I believe), but the original Lonesome Dove remains the best.

^^^ True story, I first saw Angelina in this ensemble romantic dramedy I saw with my wife - then girlfriend - on Valentine‘s Day. We hadn’t been dating that long at the time, but I low key felt bad that I kept thinking during the movie, “damn, who is this chick? She is ****ing hot!” :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik

Ever seen JoJo Rabbit?
Yes:

Jojo Rabbit 6.3/8

This was such a heartfelt funny depressing flick

JoJo was real naive, hilarious and adorable. The movie also showed a dark side to this is what it was like for the Hitler youth. Their minds were poisoned so ofcourse Jews become the boogeyman and Hitler is his imaginary best friend.

Things really turned after the grenade accident and discoveing his mom was harboring a Jewish girl. Jojo's revulsion to crush was funny and relatable. Kid is a good actor. His fat friend brought the lulz as well

ScarJo, Rockwell, Reek, Wilson were all good. Taika as Hitler was ridiculous :lol:

Movie was too good. Top notch satire.

Back
Top Bottom