Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

really liked the score during this scene. The dialogue written by Cuarons son is pure cringe though (worse than Nolan 8) )

What, you don't like eeny meeny miny moe? It's a reflection of the choices we make in life and how a single choice can effect everything we love and understand. I mean what if she picked meeny instead of moe? Where would she be then? It's profound and in depth dialogue 😁😝

Sandra Bullock is incredible. Miss Congeniality alone should end any and all disrespect.

She's hot, but doesn't flaunt it, she keeps it classy, not out here flashin her ****, she's funny, makes fun of herself, she can hang with the boys but def not one of them, she never been trashy or attention seeker. Her resume is top notch across multiple versatile roles.

Blind side isn't her fault, but I get the Disney'd version didn't help.

Cruise, Keanu, Bullock. It's still early, maybe we can drag Pitt a lil bit. De Niro. Tom Hanks ain't ****. We got time.....

Miss Congeniality alone should end any and all disrespect.
I wish I were making this up because it's almost too perfect to be believable, but earlier when you said 'How can you not like Sandra Bullock?', on everything, I was going to say 'You saw Miss Congeniality?'

She's hot, but doesn't flaunt it, she keeps it classy, not out here flashin her ****, she's funny, makes fun of herself, she can hang with the boys but def not one of them, she never been trashy or attention seeker.
I'd date this chick, probably even ask for her hand.

But after learning this chick was Sandra Bullock, I'd continue to date her, but without seeing her movies.

I wish I were making this up because it's almost too perfect to be believable, but earlier when you said 'How can you not like Sandra Bullock?', on everything, I was going to say 'You saw Miss Congeniality?'

She's fantastic in that movie. Messy, but actually hot. Funny, awkward, bad ***.

You buggin tonight. :smh:

What, you don't like eeny meeny miny moe? It's a reflection of the choices we make in life and how a single choice can effect everything we love and understand. I mean what if she picked meeny instead of moe? Where would she be then? It's profound and in depth dialogue 😁😝
This is the dialogue I prefer :evil:

This is the dialogue I prefer :evil:

I was only joking with the eeny meeny miny moe line :lol: The dialogue upon re entry was pure trash 🤣 To be fair tho, I did see the movie in imax 3d. The scenes of destruction had pieces of nuts and bolts whizzing past my ear. The visuals kept me on edge.

All I wanna know is how they used the 3 seashells from Demolition Man?
ExcitableAcidicBluejay-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oredhxbrvy1qmt01xo4_500.gif

I was only joking with the eeny meeny miny moe line :lol: The dialogue upon re entry was pure trash 🤣 To be fair tho, I did see the movie in imax 3d. The scenes of destruction had pieces of nuts and bolts whizzing past my ear. The visuals kept me on edge.
I know, I just wanted an excuse to post that scene. Whit Stillman one of my favorites :lol:

And yeah Gravity was god level in imax, p sure I saw it twice in theaters.

I know, I just wanted an excuse to post that scene. Whit Stillman one of my favorites :lol:

And yeah Gravity was god level in imax, p sure I saw it twice in theaters.
Have you seen Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and Before Midnight? If not, I'd recommend them. It has that great dialogue that you'd like. All 3 are great movies.

Have you seen Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and Before Midnight? If not, I'd recommend them. It has that great dialogue that you'd like. All 3 are great movies.

I actually haven’t. The Before trilogy always been one of this I would “watch later” but never got around to. Think it might be time though. I’ll start on them this week.

I found this gem on the Double Jeopardy Wikipedia page. Bruce Beresford on Jodie Foster:

She said to me once, when we were having . . .not an argument, we had different points of view over something, and she said, 'We'll have to do it my way, I'm afraid.' And I said, 'Why, Jodie?' And she said, 'Because I'm so intelligent. I'm such an intelligent person that there is no point in disagreeing with me because I'm always right.' I thought she was joking, but she wasn't! [laughs] She had this extraordinary opinion of her own IQ

:lol: :lol:

Can't stand Bullock, either.

She always struck me as pretty one dimensional. As long as she didn't deviate from those 'safe' roles she was cool. Haven't seen all of her movies though. A lot of chick flicks that probably wouldn't do it for me.

Speed was a great 90's action flick. I can't co-sign any slander :lol:
I'm almost inclined to say it was the perfect 90's action movie.

I found this gem on the Double Jeopardy Wikipedia page. Bruce Beresford on Jodie Foster:

She said to me once, when we were having . . .not an argument, we had different points of view over something, and she said, 'We'll have to do it my way, I'm afraid.' And I said, 'Why, Jodie?' And she said, 'Because I'm so intelligent. I'm such an intelligent person that there is no point in disagreeing with me because I'm always right.' I thought she was joking, but she wasn't! [laughs] She had this extraordinary opinion of her own IQ

It’s been my experience that people who like to tell you how smart they are probably aren’t as smart as they think.

It’s been my experience that people who like to tell you how smart they are probably aren’t as smart as they think.
I've been really trying to drive home in my son lately that wisdom isn't about knowing, it's about learning. I told him the other day that the smartest person in the room is almost NEVER the one who sounds like they know everything about the situation, it's the one asking critical questions to get more information.

Yeah that's Jodie :lol:

Still want to smash.

Back
Top Bottom