Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Religious Propaganda!
:lol: I don't really mind this cause there are plenty of movies that crap on religion as well and I never think twice about it. Aslong as the religion fits with the plot and isn't overbearing I'm ok. Also, plenty movies can be called propaganda for many different things. Just about every war movie can be called American propaganda. A lot of movies and shows have political propaganda that leans to the left cause its hollywood. The newsroom was one of my favorite shows and that thing is super left propaganda.

34445AA8-6A8B-481E-8482-2B4E7AFFD304.jpeg

:lol: I don't really mind this cause there are plenty of movies that crap on religion as well and I never think twice about it. Aslong as the religion fits with the plot and isn't overbearing I'm ok. Also, plenty movies can be called propaganda for many different things. Just about every war movie can be called American propaganda. A lot of movies and shows have political propaganda that leans to the left cause its hollywood. The newsroom was one of my favorite shows and that thing is super left propaganda.

giphy.gif

Watching Welcome to Sudden Death and they let 10 ****** in to fix one security camera immediately after explaining how top notch their security is.

Watching Eli Roth's History of Horror doc series on AMC. On the episode about Witches they ask Stephen King about The Blair Witch Project and this is what he said...

"Who would've thought The Blair Witch Project would work the way that it was. The first time I saw that movie I was in the hospital and I was doped up. My son brought a VHS tape of it and he said you gotta watch this. Halfway through it I said turn it off, it's too freaky, I can't." - Stephen King

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I’m enjoying the rewatch just as much as I did the initial viewing.
Dean Norris got snubbed a couple of times to only leave with 1win for Breaking Bad.
I can say without hesitation that nobody was in their bag more often than Dean. He made Hank his own. Dude absolutely cooked.

Reactions: sb
Went to see how many til mynext and remembered I got 2 :smh:

So, I wanna move Watchmen to Horror / Sci-Fi.

For Anthology / Miniseries:

What if I told you ESPN could mainline pain, hype, nostalgia and awe into the hearts of every sports fan on a regular basis?

30for30.jpg

1604216273340.png

30u.gif

30w.gif

ESPN's 30 for 30 Series

Black Christmas (2019) - 1.25/8

Mannn was this bad, the only redeeming quality was some of the acting was ok. I understand what they were trying to do but it was so on the nose and as subtle as a brick to the face that it made me cringe through out.

Back
Top Bottom