Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Louie ck even got himself cancelled in the draft :smh: one of the best shows the last decade
964886-8cc65139fcc194ed5ab389840a5548bb.jpg

I was happy it fell so far. Now I gotta worry about non-drafters ******* up my board.

The wait on this draft seems way worse than the last one.

I see dudes online in other threads when its their turn and they just disappear :smh:

By the time they post the ppl after who were online naturally leave cuz they cant wait hours.

Last edited:
Watching The Social Dilemma on Netflix right now. Amazing and wild how innocent and pure NT is as a social media plat, compared to the horror we've got today.

Yeah, even at its worst, NT is like a hippie commune or Buddhist Monastery compared to Twitter, etc.

I feel like recency bias is going to negatively effect the draft ratings.

Every good show in the Rotten Tomatoes era is considered a "classic" :lol:

I feel like recency bias is going to negatively effect the draft ratings.

Every good show in the Rotten Tomatoes era is considered a "classic" :lol:
For me it might just be accessibility.

What can I stream and what do I tune into that's at the peak for me.

What do I personally I think I'd still quote, rewatch or check for in a decade? And if everything got wiped out and this was what I was left with, am I good?

For Prisoner of the Moment & Sci-Fi/Thriller...... The Mandalorian

75F210A1-C975-4C62-9CDC-B7125E035494.jpeg

The Krayt Dragon Hungry Hungry Hippo’d someone last night

just finished this episode a second ago. Bruuuuuuuh whatever the budget was for the 1st season (which was prob astronomical) they must have even quadrupled it for this season. Feel like I’m watching avengers/interstellar/blade runner 2049 on the big screen :wow:

episode was PURE FLAMES :pimp:

The wait on this draft seems way worse than the last one.

I see dudes online in other threads when its their turn and they just disappear :smh:

By the time they post the ppl after who were online naturally leave cuz they cant wait hours.

I'm at or near the computer 9-5 all week. Legit could've banged this out in a couple days.

I get people got sh*t to do though.

Back
Top Bottom