Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Re-watched Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, it was just as good as the first time I saw it. 7.5/8

I remember the mini-controversy surrounding Bruce Lee's portrayal. I'm not Chinese, so out of respect I won't say it wasn't warranted. But FWIW I thought he was the coolest character in the movie - might be a cultural thing though, I'm Black and I talk a lot of **** :lol:

NOOOOO. NO NO NO OMFG ZIK. NO ****ING WAY. YOU SON OF A B I WAS GOING TO COME THROUGH WITH THIS PRAISING BRITISH TV AND TALKING **** ABOUT IT BEING SO OVERLOOKED. :lol: Unbelievable.

Ugh. Good call not waiting. Props to you for taking the W when you had it in hand.
:lol: I would've been tight if I let it go.

Around round 6 it just hit me as a mini Luther marathon came on tv and I'm like how was this. It on my board day 1? Just let it slip my mind.

Love this show. Ended up having to bump another fav. which is why I wish I had another utility

Last edited:
C CP1708 one last chance to steal this before someone else.
80DD9B00-4169-46D1-A6C6-AE05DA215EE5.png

winning!

my next pick...

two and a half men (charlie sheen years), sitcom

1604462650578.jpeg

wish they could of ended it properly.

r.i.p. conchata

Ethelrieda May Smutney needs her own spinoff.
She might be the most interesting character, her and the Outlaw Black and Indian Lady.

Still not sure his off field issues, don't think I have all the facts, but basically he asked for permission to beat his meat in front of women, and they agreed and he proceeded? Or did he just do it? Disgusting either way, but if the former, why encourage that weirdo **** only to be bothered by it later?

Still not sure his off field issues, don't think I have all the facts, but basically he asked for permission to beat his meat in front of women, and they agreed and he proceeded? Or did he just do it? Disgusting either way, but if the former, why encourage that weirdo **** only to be bothered by it later?
He asked, but where it got tricky was that the women felt like they couldn’t say no due to Louis’ power and influence

I have no problem with the Louis CK pick. Honestly, I wouldn't have had an issue with a Cosby Show pick either.

I view both of their "off the field issues" as vile btw. It bothers me when people try to vilify Cosby while caping for CK.

Back
Top Bottom