Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bruh, Keith Reniere should have got 1020years, 120yrs was too light. That man was doing the most.
The VOW, I feel like it was edited in a way where all of the Higher UPS that built the organization and laid the ground work for this deceit, were painted in a decent light instead of the culprits they were, but Seduced took the gloves off.
Seduced is telling the dirty details that theVOW didn’t.

Yeah The Vow made him appear much more harmless than he was. I just lost my Starz script, but I'll have to try and find Seduced online.

I missed ALOT ALOT on my first watch of BreakingBad.
Not my cleanest binge.
S4ep10: Salud
When Pinkman shows up to the lab in Mexico and quickly realizes these guys are only Chemists and his process is Superior, he punks TF out of them with the quickness. G.

If theres ever one piece of advice I look to when trying to make a decision, M Mark Antony posted it a couple pages back;

So with that. My final selection of the draft (unless we get longer? :nerd: )

firefly-poster.jpg

Firefly
Sci-fi

Please move Twin Peaks to utility, commish.
Deadass, visited the parents last week and forgot to take a nerd pick of my signed copy. :nerd: :lol:

Wasn't meant to be. :emoji_beers:

I missed ALOT ALOT on my first watch of BreakingBad.
Not my cleanest binge.
S4ep10: Salud
When Pinkman shows up to the lab in Mexico and quickly realizes these guys are only Chemists and his process is Superior, he punks TF out of them with the quickness. G.
Had to look it up to refresh my memory. Grasshopper Pinkman was taught well :pimp:

OMFG!
I forgot Ted Beneke took $600k and wasn’t trying to pay the tax bill!????
I’m heated AF right now.
Skylar wants to kill him! LMAO

MAN Skylar is not that bad.
I f— with her big time.

The first time around I couldn’t stand her.
I remember lusting after her when I watched Walt bang her back out in the first episode, and then that quickly faded with her nagging all the tome, and then slutting the hole to Beneke really got me......, but this time....Iono, not exactly happy to reveal that I’m dealing with her mouth and attitude in a completely different way.?!...

for my final pick in my winning draft...

attack on titan, utility

1604548658980.jpeg

1604548702310.gif

1604548749868.gif

1604548822664.gif

1604551071853.gif

1604551180322.gif

great story. amazing animation. highly recommend it. if you dont like reading subtitles, the english dub is out.

Attachments

• 1604549108248.gif
    1604549108248.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
for my final pick in my winning draft...

attack on titan, utility

1604548658980.jpeg

1604548702310.gif

1604548749868.gif

1604548822664.gif

1604551071853.gif

1604551180322.gif

great story. amazing animation. highly recommend it. if you dont like reading subtitles, the english dub is out.
am actually disappointed i didnt pick an anime in this draft

was considering G_ L_ for my last pic :nerd:

All I’ve seen is the intro, and already I’m kicking myself in the *** for not watching this film sooner. There I was watching a FILM that I absolutely love AND also, a FILM I have watched every time it’s came on for the last 2 years, 21 with Kevin Spacey.
Anyway, the scene where Ben is introduced to the counting Kids for the first time and there goes Spacey delivering his lines in the way that only HE can deliver them(that same quality that Denzel has and only a few actors possess)and this sadness comes over me. I will never get that Spacey, again. In fact, that’s the reason I haven’t seen Billionaire Boys Club yet, because frankly the Man disgusts me. As with anything, time heals and after realizing I’ll never get Spacey again, the missing him ensues. I got to IMDB and look up recent films and BBC was the last one he did, and I barely remember it was before just then. The ratings are awful, so I hit Alexa with the Films by Kevin Spacey command, open up my PRIME app, and I select Billionaire Boys Club.
Already it’s winning because it’s set in the 80’s.
Any FILM set in the 80’s is near lovable, so here we go.

For my last pick in the all time tv draft I pick a classic detective series.

A detective that easily outshines the likes of Sherlock Holmes. This detective will know who the murderer is 5 min after being at the scene of the murder. By far my favorite detective.

A series that really captivated me and had me fascinated with the idea of a perfect murder.

img_3757.gif

FantasticConstantHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif
FixedAstonishingAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif
tenor.gif

p184135_b_v5_aa.jpg

ff92c3dc100e54cc6b6e15081dd725e7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom