Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still aint make it back to the movies yet.

Wanna wait until there are no requirements so I can roam freely and watch 5 movies a day again.

I went to AMC dine-in to watch Profile on the weekend. Super comfortable & away from everyone. I usually check the seating chart to see how many ppl will be there before I buy tickets. Not many ppl last few trips to the theater. So much better than when it used to be packed on weekends.

Not my pics
121219_amc_theater1jpg.jpeg

new-power-reclining-seats.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: What would stop you now with way less people around?
The ppl that work there. More so the managers than the teenage employees.

My last two weeks of going to movies before the shut down they had already switched up at a few Regal spots; checking my ticket before I sit, checking if I should even be on that floor and directing me elsewhere.

With less ppl, there's more eyes on you.

So a guy you see going from movie to movie stands out way more.

Plus I really am not about watching a movie with a mask on.

A Quiet Place 2 - 90% RT out of 124 reviews
Cruella - 73% out of 154 reviews

Two big-budget, 70%+ movies coming out in the same weekend, no streaming on either. Theaters back.

A Quiet Place 2 - 90% RT out of 124 reviews
Cruella - 73% out of 154 reviews

Two big-budget, 70%+ movies coming out in the same weekend, no streaming on either. Theaters back.

I thought Cruella was coming to Disney+ with the $30 fee?

Yeah Chris Pratt will be very Chris Pratt but I think it should work as long as his character stays serious about the threat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom