Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

McLovin is one of the most iconic characters from a comedy ever imo. There was always some kids in HS who would randomly show up in other classes here and there. They would either skip certain classes all the time or be taking long "bathroom" breaks lol.

610V3qI8M2L._AC_SX522_.jpg

“It is flawless. Check it”.

kdawg kdawg I’m all in for that. It’s gonna be hard as hell to make up for no Queen soundtrack, but Cavill will deliver, no doubt!
I bump this track daily at the gym

kdawg kdawg I’m all in for that. It’s gonna be hard as hell to make up for no Queen soundtrack, but Cavill will deliver, no doubt!
I bump this track daily at the gym

Definitely - the soundtrack is bit of its time - but it's also amazing. If done well this could be great though - it's a really interesting story, just done a bit badly - although a lot of the blame is because of the sequels.

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It - 4.75/8

Vera and Patrick carried the **** out of this to make it at least somewhat entertaining. This one abandons the haunted house theme and is more of an occult movie. Honestly felt like I was watching a scarier version of a Scooby Doo adventure at times and there were too many jokes or gags that didn’t go over and ****** up the tension of the film. It definitely missed James Wan’s touch as a director.

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It - 4.75/8

Vera and Patrick carried the **** out of this to make it at least somewhat entertaining. This one abandons the haunted house theme and is more of an occult movie. Honestly felt like I was watching a scarier version of a Scooby Doo adventure at times and there were too many jokes or gags that didn’t go over and ****ed up the tension of the film. It definitely missed James Wan’s touch as a director.

This review hurts.

I forgot this movie was coming out and I'm a HUGE fan of the previous 2 movies.

Showtime? I recorded it. Something tells me I'm gonna watch the first 2 min and then hit delete :lol:
The original film series was trash that was basically about ppl taking a wrong turn in a west Virginia Forest/mountainside or not listening to warnings about the place and then being hunted by a family of cannibals.

This reboot is about a cult of survivalist living on the mountain that kill or enslave trespassers. Its rated like 60 something percent on RT but it's like a typical horror movie.

Back
Top Bottom