Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1629677316856.gif

1629677387254.gif

Do you guys remember the cult that sorta formed on this site surrounding Saw V as that movie was approaching, like with Amanda, Hoffman, Straham, and all the theories surrounding their connection to Jigsaw?

I only had seen the first two, and you know that made me wonder if I was missing out on something with actual depth, but then once Saw V came out everyone said the speculation of anything profound never played out. :lol:

do you think it was a sort of marketing tool to get people into the release of the movie? that was a wave in the mid 10s due to social media and instant communication. a few shows had that approach that worked well. gives you the illusion you're in that world

Listened to The Rewatchables on Rain Man today, haven't seen it for a good 10+ years so think its time to revisit as it's currently on Netflix. They also pointed out how Cruise has never gone three years without a new film (until now due to Top Gun delays) in his career since his debut in the early 80's. I'm trying not too get my hopes too high with the upcoming Top Gun sequel. TG was one of my fav movies growing up.

I know there’s still a while until it actually starts, since the Stranger Things Season 4 teaser trailer dropped, starting a re-watch of the series tonight.

Listened to The Rewatchables on Rain Man today, haven't seen it for a good 10+ years so think its time to revisit as it's currently on Netflix. They also pointed out how Cruise has never gone three years without a new film (until now due to Top Gun delays) in his career since his debut in the early 80's. I'm trying not too get my hopes too high with the upcoming Top Gun sequel. TG was one of my fav movies growing up.

🐐

Back
Top Bottom