Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Two episodes into Squid Game, watching three and four tonight with the roommates. The girl pick-pocketer is amazing! Great talent. One of the roommates told me she's like a spokesperson for Louis Vuitton too? And we all love the old guy too, dude's amazing in this role.

As someone that hasn't watched a lot of Korean dubbed shows, the English voiceovers on these actors sometimes gives me strong MXC vibes :lol: that show on Spike TV.

ken-mxc.gif

"Right you are Ken!"

Especially the main character at times because of how emphatic he is on some of his lines with the voiceover not matching his mouth.

A thought about Heat - I don’t have any experience recruiting freelance help for committing a major, armed felony, but the vetting process depicted in that movie was remarkably lax. Seems like it should be assumed there’s a decent likelihood a sketchy looking dude going around LA dive bars saying he’s available to commit crimes might be a bit unstable. Definitely should have been more interviews involved or an attempt to check some references. :smh:

Last edited:
A thought about Heat - I don’t have any experience recruiting freelance help for committing a major, armed felony, but the vetting process depicted in that movie was remarkably lax. Seems like it should be assumed there’s a decent likelihood a sketchy looking dude going around LA dive bars sayinf he’s available to commit crimes might be a bit unstable. Definitely should have been more interviews involved or an attempt to check some references. :smh:
You talking about how they just get the AllState guy??? I mean he knows all about insurance so why not recruit him?!?!

I bet he’s the therapist, I can see him being trapped in that problem :lol:

Final Destination 2 was god awful, thank god the next one has Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Last edited:
Man.
The Morning Show is the Best thing on TV, right now.
Episode 4 of Season2 is a Perfect 8/8.
Perfection is an Understatement, big time.

The therapist says Michael Myers is 21 in this 1981 movie, which would mean in the movie coming out this fall he’s 61 🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom