Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

never seen it. still worth watching? was thinking of starting house of cards though
its VERY good if you are into prestige dramas, its a slice of life show set in the 1960's about people working in advertisement

its made by one of the writers of the sopranos and it shows, highly recommend

Last edited:
Hit Man was very good. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary and that might be in part why it's been so well received. Both leads were great and charming with outstanding chemistry together. Then again, I think Powell could have chemistry with a bookcase. That guy is just meant to be on screen.

The plot was clever and unique enough to keep you entertained. The premise was interesting as well as the twists and turns of the plot. I really can't think of much. I disliked about it. It was breezy. It was light, funny and charming. I want to rewatch it soon and maybe be a little more critical. But no, I thought this was just an excellent crime comedy rom-com.

Ever since i’ve come across her in Star Wars…she’s fire. She’s the exact sort of look that works. I’m glad she did a sexier film in her physical prime.

Currently
Marion Stokes secretly recorded television 24 hours a day for 30 years from 1975 until her death in 2012. For Marion taping was a form of activism to seek the truth, and she believed that a comprehensive archive of the media would be invaluable for future generations. Her visionary and maddening project nearly tore her family apart, but now her 70,000 VHS tapes are being digitized and they'll be searchable online.

First time in a while...top 5 comedy for sure
1000016008.jpg

Bad Boys 4 was flames.

Very Lethal Weapon-esque. I am a lil bummed about the OG Teresa not being there tho.

Reggie :pimp:

Martin humor was turned allllll the way up this time.

Good first step for the Will Smith comeback.

Hope they add a 5th.

6.5/8
the slap caught me off guard, me and the homies were cackling when it happened
:rofl:

A lot of the writing was hokey at best but I appreciated Will giving his all. Dude definitely doesn’t phone in anything no matter the project.

Currently
Marion Stokes secretly recorded television 24 hours a day for 30 years from 1975 until her death in 2012. For Marion taping was a form of activism to seek the truth, and she believed that a comprehensive archive of the media would be invaluable for future generations. Her visionary and maddening project nearly tore her family apart, but now her 70,000 VHS tapes are being digitized and they'll be searchable online.
Good?

Surely we can get Bad Boys, Beverly Hills Cop, and Police Academy together somehow. 🔥🔥

Watched Three Men and a Baby for the first time not too long ago, Tom Selleck carried that movie but Gutes was great in it too.

Back
Top Bottom