Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I wonder if Palpatine accidentally used the force in front of the Jedi before they found out he was a sith lord and were like “wait, how do you know how to do that?”

1663951531779.gif

Anyone watch Reservation Dogs? Since I like pretty much everything I’ve seen that Taika Waititi is in some way affiliated with, I’m thinking of giving that show a try.

I like pretty much everything I’ve seen that Taika Waititi is in some way affiliated with
I feel a similar way towards Mike White. The School of Rock (written by), Orange County (written by), Brad’s Status (written by)

It led me to The White Lotus. Great show, by the way.

Anyone watch Reservation Dogs? Since I like pretty much everything I’ve seen that Taika Waititi is in some way affiliated with, I’m thinking of giving that show a try.
Its really good. I haven't started season 2 yet but S1 was a real good, engaging binge.

Its really good. I haven't started season 2 yet but S1 was a real good, engaging binge.
I liked the first few eps of s1 but it kind of fell off to me when they started doing these random one off episodes. Seems like they were trying too much to be like Atlanta or Dave and the humor just wasn't doing it for me towards middle of the season. Kind of hesitant to start s2 with how things went that first season.

Watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 on Amazon has to be way different from what most people saw on DVD... this is extremely clear and I think this goes for a lot of pre-1995 movies. :lol:

The Black Phone… man awesome film. Great thriller. Been a while since there has been a newer thriller.

Set in the 70s I believe. Has that stranger things vibe, but with real consequences :lol:

I believe the timeline is

Prey
Predator
Predator 2
Predators

Apparently the gun Danny Glover is gifted in Predator 2 is from a character in Prey (according to wife cause I haven’t seen Prey). And Isabelle in Predators mentions the events of Predator happening in Guatamala in 1987.
I just finished watching Prey yesterday and seeing the gun on screen made me suspect it was the gun on Predator 2. so I made a quick view of Predator 2 and saw it was indeed the same gun. pretty good easter egg. although this made it quite confusing as the gun should typically be considered as trophy for the kill so I'm confused as why the Predator in Predator 2 has it with him or taken it on their next visit.

Back
Top Bottom