Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched the OG on vhs once. It looked and sounded like absolute crap. The 1997 20th anniversary THX remastered version is much better. I don’t care who the **** shot first.
Nah b, the version where the Emperor looks like he’s made out of play-dough is far superior. A movies visuals and sound should never be improved. Gotta keep it OG.
1663770154462.jpeg

Also saw the new Scream. The way Dewey got got was whack AF. He deserved to go out better then by a 5’2 girl :stoneface:
Cox was useless.
Deaths were pretty good.

I watched the OG Psycho. Real good film. Dude really knew how to make suspense.
When Norman came out as his mom that ish freaked me out :lol:
Since you liked Psycho, have you ever seen this movie? (2012 film) It’s really cool and it gave me an even deeper appreciation for Psycho. (1960) It’s a lot of fun.
1663775951253.jpeg

That Hitchcock movie also has a strong cast outside of the two leads. I'll definitely have to check it out as I remember hearing about it when it first dropped but just never got around to watching.

Moonrise Kingdom was good.
Finally caught it.

NOBODY, is on right now.
So my man was soft in the head until the kitty cat bracelet went missing, and that’s what snapped him? Let’s go then….

That Hitchcock movie also has a strong cast outside of the two leads. I'll definitely have to check it out as I remember hearing about it when it first dropped but just never got around to watching.
Yeah, it was pretty cool. Especially if you like Tony Hopkins. In my opinion, it’s one of those movies where every scene is a good one, much like Garden State. (2004)

It wasn’t great but it was fine, I’d rather it exist than not: The only thing about Scream 5

*Spoiler*

Is Courtney Cox and Neve Campbell both got stabbed and are sitting on the back of the ambulance talking to the main character, super lucid just blankets around them….

I try my best not to hop on the social media hate train for certain young actors.

But between the Harry Styles interview where he stated "he has no idea what he is doing" when acting, and that Sydney Sweeney Hollywood Reporter article that was an absolute train wreck, they aren't helping themselves out very much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom