Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Probably gonna be Clubber Lang's kid.. or someone he was in juvie with or something.

Saw Smile today... very very good. One of my favorite horror movies I've seen in a minute. Strong jump scares, creepy suspenseful buildups, the lead actress killed it, played unnerved and on edge so well. Probably a more basic plot once it got going, but I really enjoyed it.

1666055813594.gif

Who's watching Halloween Ends this weekend? Please report back if you do.
About to watch it rat nah

Wait a minute?
MIRIMAX?
Thought that company was defunct after Harvey Weinstein got busted? Name change or something….no?
This has to be better than HALLOWEEN KILLS.
It for sure can’t be worse.
Might be one of those FILMS that’s so bad that I’ll watch it over and over, like 1984

Absolutely hate that film.
I love watching it though.
It has subliminals though, that’s why.

What are the three or five best American Horror Story seaons? I’ve only seen Coven (eh) and the one at Camp Crystal Lake-lookalike from summer 1984.

Seeing The Shining in theaters next Tuesday and then the 2001: A Space Odyssey next Thursday also in theaters, 70mm. Haven’t seen 2001. Been like 10-15 years since The Shining.

HBO ain't even going to wait until after Thanksgiving to unleash this on us. I guess TBS won't have this on heavy rotation Christmas Eve / Day.
Eh. I’m good with just re-watching the OG A Christmas Story one more time sometime in December.

finally caught up on HotD and Viserys reminded me of King Baldwin in Kingdom of Heaven. i freakin love that movie...need to re-watch it this weekend

Guess this is like Friday the 13th but better, and just late to the slasher game? On Tubi for free right now. Has anybody seen this before and do you agree with Paste Magazines rating of #97 on the greatest horrors of all time list?

That Paste list is excellent, I am actually using it as a reference point for movies to watch. Movie wasn't better than Friday the 13th, btw. But it does have George Costanza in his prime :lol:

I've been busy for a few days, so I have some catching up to do. I want to finish this trilogy before the month is out

its-alive-trilogy_01.jpg

finally caught up on HotD and Viserys reminded me of King Baldwin in Kingdom of Heaven. i freakin love that movie...need to re-watch it this weekend
We just had an inside joke about it some posts ago. Having said that, I'd put another one that reminds me of it. 😆

Creed III looks promising. Crazy to think how far MBJ has come since Wallace.

Wasn't really a fan of the 2nd Creed so I hope they do good by this one and end it there. Glad Coogler is back on the story end of it.

Back
Top Bottom