Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

jpzx jpzx i was about to check out TERRIFIED since it’s in TUBI. Get to TUBI and they show a trailer for DAHMER(Jeremy Renners Film)

I had no idea he EVER did a film on DAHMER.
Terrified will have to wait a bit longer.

Terrifier is on youtube too.

Scrolled through it for the death scenes :lol:

Haven't watched, and don't plan on watching, Terrifier but props to the creator for turning an original $40K budget into a horror marketing machine and sequel that made it into theaters. I mean, its all shock value, but still to be able to flip a little no-budget project into a major horror-niche cult favorite with sequel(s), super impressive. Will be watching the creator's career when he gets big money offers.

68BFD6CB-B2AB-4776-B9BB-FDDAAF0A9050.jpeg

778262B9-074D-4FB6-BA76-966C330FF7D8.jpeg
Every super hero movie ever 🤣

Halloween ends was trash. Sup with him being able to read minds :rofl: :rofl:

Man they really fumbled these last two. The first film was awesome. That opening scene was awesome.

To continue the Nightmare 2 hate. Just watched it too. First hour was boring. Ain’t scary at all.

TERRIFIED is some next level slasher.
Did the GENRE proud.
40k budget you say?

Amazing, absolutely a amazing

I gotta admit, I was harsh on Dark Knight Rises when it first came out but over the years I have come to appreciate it.

Halloween > Halloween 2 > Halloween: Resurrection

So far :lol:

4 & 5 & 6 (so far, that dad that did the slap omg dude he’s ridiculous). Haven’t season Season of the Witch but might watch on Halloween?

Haven’t seen H20 and the new ones are separate.

What’s the coldest line you’ve ever heard on film?

“The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest Man I’ve ever seen-I wouldn’t want to fight him”

“That’s why no one will remember your name”
-Achilles/TROY

this-is-my-safety-black-hawk-down.gif

"this is my safety, sir"

Back
Top Bottom