Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

And lol at you acting like I’m saying gladiator 2 is a good idea, when I was saying he wasn’t a ****ing nobody. You keep changing the goalposts I’m about done with it :lol: no doubt that you didn’t mention The Quiet Place thing either, On Brand.

And lol at you acting like I’m saying gladiator 2 is a good idea, when I was saying he wasn’t a ****ing nobody. You keep changing the goalposts I’m about done with it :lol: no doubt that you didn’t mention The Quiet Place thing either, On Brand.
I don’t give a **** about the nobody you named being cast in Gladiator 2.

That’s what I’m acting like :lol:

Bringing that guy up at all in your stance about Laura Linney was just dumb

And again really don’t care about dude so I just took your word for it that he’s going to be in another Quiet Place sequel. It’s not a sign or anything to me.

It’s not like you said he was starring in the next Scorsese movie or something.

You should really think about how your same stance for Linney can be applied to that guy :lol: There’s no difference other than obviously this guy is new and doesn’t have as long of a career.

If you didn’t realize, the point was someone who wasn’t the leading actor that became the most praised after.

Laura Linney sucks. I’m kinda glad someone cares so much what I think about sad actor Laura Linney.

Laura Linney has been nominated for 3 Oscars. She studied at Julliard. Has been on Broadway.

Primal Fear, The Life of David Gale, Ozark, Mystic River, Mothman Prophecies, Absolute Power, The Truman Show, The Big C are the roles she was NOT getting Oscars for. :lol:

Oscar noms for:
Kinsey
You Can Count on Me
The Savages

Emmy noms for:
The Big C
Ozark

Studied at the most prestigious school, nominated for multiple Oscars and multiple Emmy's and a deep catalogue of work.

I'd relax on this argument fam.

Name a movie or TV show she was the best in of the cast aside from The Big C (that was her show)

Would we not say Ed Norton wasn’t the best in Primal Fear? It’s certainly not unheard of to be the best thing out of a supporting role.

If you didn’t realize, the point was someone who wasn’t the leading actor that became the most praised after.

Laura Linney sucks. I’m kinda glad someone cares so much what I think about sad actor Laura Linney.
A couple posts doesn’t mean I care that much.

The gist of my reply is your opinion is dumb and doesn’t make much sense when you kept posting and explained your stance.

It almost came off as “I don’t like Laura Linney, change my mind”:lol:

You ignored the other things I mentioned other than The Big C so I just chalked it up to you never seeing it or you didn’t like her performance either.

Nobody is going to change your mind if it’s already made up. It’s not like you’re open to thinking she’s a good actor like most other ppl think. So even if a bunch of stuff she was in you didn’t see was named you’d watch in spite of her just to say she wasn’t the best in that either.

Which all just goes back to my original take on your opinion.

x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x bro **** you just talk long, I’d talk long too if anyone made a good argument

Was she the best in Kinsey, You Can Count On Me, The Savages, did she have the best performance?

x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x bro **** you just talk long, I’d talk long to if anyone made a good argument

Was she the best in Kinsey, You Can Count On Me, The Savages, did she have the best performance?
Watch them and decide for yourself.

You keep this stance and it just sounds dumber.

Nobody is going to change your mind if it’s already made up.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to say you’re not a fan of her and leave it at that?

She is okay that is all, can’t believe y’all care. Find another white blond to cape for. She sucks. Yes

You watch them you didn’t even mention them :rofl: cept Savages
You didn’t even read my post :lol:

You basing stuff off of RT scores as an excuse not to watch.

Just admit your mind is made up.

Nobody is caping for her. Don’t confuse caping for not agreeing with your dumb stance.

O you are caping don’t confuse yourself I know you’re not realistic about things

O you are caping don’t confuse yourself I know you’re not realistic about things
Your stance is dumb to me. I replied accordingly. Especially after the more you posted.

I didn’t need to list any more of her work that I posted cuz you’re not going to watch it anyway. This is not a serious topic

Just some nonsense you posted and are surprised nobody is agreeing.

“Not gonna post her other stuff since you’re not gonna watch it anyway.”

Right

When I literally go back to watch films documented in here more than anyone, cool

CP agreed with you cool, I like him. I also don’t care. That’s an opinion. Do not care. Laura Linney sucks. Keep saying I’m underrating her when I think I’ve figured out you are like the 7th person I should go to for her films.

Last edited:
“Not gonna post her other stuff since you’re not gonna watch it anyway.”

Right

When I literally go back to watch films documented in here more than anyone, cool

CP agreed with you cool, I like him. I also don’t care. That’s an opinion. Do not care. Laura Linney sucks. Keep saying I’m underrating her when I think I’ve figured out you are like the 7th person I should go to for her films.
You sound real childish right now

Back
Top Bottom