Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched All the Smoke with Will Smith. Had no idea Bad Boys was originally casted for Jon Lovitz and Dana Carvey :lol:. And that Martin was supposed to do the movie with Eddie Murphy but his wife said he should do it with Will, so he brought Will on board.

Also noticed Matt Barnes has a Tupac tattoo covering his whole right hand. Wonder if Will noticed :lol:

Didn’t expect Barbie to be literally right next to Oppenheimer. HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!
IMG_1859.jpeg

I remember pointing out in Shazam two review that it held my attention, but it wasn't the movie itself. :lol:

She literally noticable in every scene no matter how they try to hide her.

Taylor Sheridan..........

Wrote:

Sicario 1 and 2
Wind River
Hell or High Water
Those Who Wish Me Dead
Without Remorse
Yellowstone (and multiple spinoffs)
Mayor of Kingstown
Tulsa King

and now...... Special Ops: Lioness

That is an INSANE resume. :wow:

He creates these worlds that grab you asap. Lioness is off to a great start already.

And interestingly......he writes strong women with ease. Sicario, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Yellowstone, Wind River, now Lioness.

Never seen it. Remember when it came out and thought it looked dumb af. Plus I hate zombie movies/shows & vampire movies/shows. Not a huge Snipes fan, either.

And now at least one of you is going to quote this and tell me that it's the greatest movie I've never seen. 🤣
in trump's voice: it's the greatest movie you've never ever seen before. :D

Oppenheimer was a great movie. Probably 7/8 for me.

O wasn’t expecting such a big role for Matt Damon. He did an amazing job.

Side note: Einstein and Oppenheimer were both huge womanizers. Why was that a thing with scientists??

Back
Top Bottom